Page 1 of 2
You know, the TV show thats on NBC on Monday Nights. Some people are calling it the new Lost, but I'm kind of neutral on that subject. So...

Without further ado, I present...

A thread for all those Heroes fans out there to discuss all the twists, and characters, and powers you can think of. I'd like to start off by saying that Claire (the cheerleader) is SMOKE'IN.

Discuss..

PS (No flamers, your welcome to express your opinion, but if you're here to just bash, then leave.)

EDIT: I searched through 20 pages of threads and found nothing, so don't tell me to use the Search Button.
Heroes is the greatest show on earth.

I download all the episodes. Im hooked.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Prologue
Too bad that it's on at the same time as 24.

Meh, I hate propaganda. Heroes is alright.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
i have to admit, ive been sucked in. thats one wicked sweet show. and i agree, claire is smokin
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
There was this guy who predicted that in 2010 a disease called HEROS would arise in the east.

Anyone know the name? SOmeone posted it a while ago and I've been trying to find out more.
i dont understand nikkis power all she has is some alter ego
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
^ I think it has to do with her shildhood. I remember her talking about a twin sister who took alot of beating from her abusive dad, and she's dead now.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
yeh, a super evil strong alter-ego

i mean the powers arent all that good, I mean the guy who could melt things?
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Yea I never understood nikkis power it seems like she has just multiple personality disorder... But the alto ego thing is cool.

Do sylar and peter have the same power because they both "learn" other peoples powers. Imagine a show down between them two.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
eh

its alright, Prison Break is better....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by dnjoe

I don't look at that like a serious power, but imagine how fun it would be to melt things. (Well, he;s dead now anyways.)

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
no, sylar understand how things work so can nick bits of people brain to steal powers, peter absorbs other peoples powers.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
I saw the movie, it was called X-Men
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09

lol, i thought that too "man this is a lot like x-men"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by dnjoe

That guy was cool, though! He wore a Ramones shirt.
to me, 24 is better, so i always record heroes. but heroes is definitely the shit. especially the radioactive man.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
The ending is going to be peter blowing up, and everyone that isn't on the list is going to die...

24 is a bunch of facist proaganda, stop watching it.
I'm pretty sure Ted, the radioactive guy, is one of those cavemen in the Geico commercials.
HaHaHaHa!
So can Sylar fly? Cause when hee killed the lady with really good hearing she said something about not being able to hear his footsteps.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
I Heroes.

But not as much as LOST.

Quote by brett-
I'm pretty sure Ted, the radioactive guy, is one of those cavemen in the Geico commercials.

That'd be funny if true but I doubt it.
Quote by 2113
The ending is going to be peter blowing up, and everyone that isn't on the list is going to die...

id watch the last episode before saying that

anyway, anyone watch the last episode? how gay is that? the next season is out on 23rd April i think. anyone else know anything? any previews?
I'm not sure when they started to air the new season but I saw the first episode of the new season yesterday. Awesome stuff.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

HIRO IS KENSAI TAZEKO
Or takezo?
I forget.
Just, he's the REAL Kensai.
That's my theory anyways, because it makes a lot of sense, and there'll be this huge "Oh wait, I get it now! I'M THE KENSAI"
Then he'll do all of the stuff...
Yeahhh...
Anyone think slightly similar?
I don't know, it just seems to me that this is just watered down drivel for the masses who were too lazy, or too high and mighty (or made fun of the kids that did when they were kids back in the day) to actually read a legitimate comic book.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I missed it yesterday but I finally watched it today.

It was pretty good.

But that guy hovering near Clair's window flew away so...you know..fairy like. lol
I was a bit shocked about Kensei (?) true identity though. That was unexpected.
Quote by Hidde
So can Sylar fly? Cause when hee killed the lady with really good hearing she said something about not being able to hear his footsteps.

I think so, seeing as how Sylar's first stolen power was Telekinesis, he'll just move his body through the air with his mind.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Indianian
i dont understand nikkis power all she has is some alter ego

i think she also has some type of super strength.

Quote by clincher09

first movie was alright, 2nd was better, 3rd was flat out gay. but Heroes is awesome. so you fail, sir.

Quote by 2113

24 was the best show on tv... last season sucked a little. but its only propaganda if you believe it. its just a bad ass show, dont think about it too much. i can see how you might feel that way, but to me its like watching a really long action movie with a great plot and twists out the ass.

but with all that said, i think the season 2 premier wasnt that good. good to see peter is still alive though... in a shipping container in Cork, Ireland chained up with no memory for some reason
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Murasaki-kun
HIRO IS KENSAI TAZEKO
Or takezo?
I forget.
Just, he's the REAL Kensai.
That's my theory anyways, because it makes a lot of sense, and there'll be this huge "Oh wait, I get it now! I'M THE KENSAI"
Then he'll do all of the stuff...
Yeahhh...
Anyone think slightly similar?

I thought the same thing.

And was that Peter in the crate in Ireland at the end? of the episode

P.S-Matt Parkmen is badass
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I thought the same thing.

And was that Peter in the crate in Ireland at the end? of the episode

P.S-Matt Parkmen is badass

yeah, it was peter in the crate. he cut his hair.

Parkman IS badass!

and on a similar note... im gonna miss Issac Mendez. he was one of the most interesting characters on the show because of his ability to paint the future when he was on drugs (still interesting to see him get off the junk). but i thought he was the most human out of all of them. him and Parkman. the others are just kinda there. awesome, but not as down-to-earth.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Well... pretty sure nikki's dad killed her sister jessica by accident. in one episode nikki went to go see him and talked about how jessica took a bunch of hits for her and they never really said it but i thought they were implying that he killed her. Her hero power is just super stregnth i think, and its not really in her personality to do some of the things she does so her sister comes back to do them. So i dont think the alter-ego thing is really part of the power, it just happened because she got the power and couldnt figure out any other way to use it.
Anyone have any thoughts on the symbol that was on the pictures of Hiro's dad and Peters Mom. It was also on a chain that was around Peters neck in the crate
Yea the symbol is going to be really important somewhere along the road.
You see the little girl, molly walker, drawing pictures of a set of eerie looking eyes, and the symbol over and over again. And Nikki has a tattoo of the symbol on her shoulder.

Oh and for people who aren't sure about Nikki's super power.
She shares her body with her dead sister, somewhat a Dr. Jackyll and Mr. Hyde thing going on there.

Hiro is definitely my favourite character, along with Peter Petrelli (for his awesome powers). And yeah, I'm guessing Hiro IS the Kensai, who on earth would ever tell tales about a smelly english guy?
Quote by hippie_cune
that symbol has been there for a while. i have no idea what i means, but they have been using from the beginning. i guess its just the symbol of their "race" (people who powers)
Quote by Article

Yeah but it's showing up more and more these days.
Quote by hippie_cune
I'm not gonna read through this thread because people are talking about the ending and I don't want it ruined

All I'm gonna say is Heroes rules!
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Page 1 of 2