So I was going to my guitar lesson last night and there was a guitar in the used section which caught my eye. The owner of the place was selling an Ibanez SZ320EX for $330CAD. I couldn't believe it and I tried it without hesitation. It took about 2 minutes for my heart to fall in love with the playability of it. Normally the shop doesn't have anything good (new or used) come in at all, the last deal I've seen come out of there was 3 years ago when I was sold a 1989 Ibanez EX-360 for $300 CAD. I know a lot of you guys will praise Ibanez as if the gods played them themselves, but waddayathink? A steal or no? I'm seriously debating selling as much of my worldly possessions that're actually worth something (except my guitar, of course) to get this thing because it just feels so good but I really don't wanna screw myself over and be left with nothing.
it's great, and you don't have to worry about a bad tremelo or anything.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
that guitar sucks, dont get it....haha i kid i kid..i just feared for my life by the ibo-heads here....haha nah, its a sweet guitar, i tried it as u know
Embrace my doom, the dead i screw, life is no more, my sole existence in gore, conjure up my grave, come near; be brave. this vine i will life, rip, the rapture deep in my head
Alright thanks guys, except for you, Nick, you arse. I've just gotta figure out what to sell to get this. I don't have a lot of things that are worth much and I can't make $330 in a week even if I had a job.
Quote by Sleiyer
Alright thanks guys, except for you, Nick, you arse. I've just gotta figure out what to sell to get this. I don't have a lot of things that are worth much and I can't make $330 in a week even if I had a job.

i know what u can do....sell your self to 30 fat chicks for 10 bucks a piece....or 300 for a dollar......
Embrace my doom, the dead i screw, life is no more, my sole existence in gore, conjure up my grave, come near; be brave. this vine i will life, rip, the rapture deep in my head
Question about this guitar... What type of Duncan pickups does this have? Thinking about going and test driving one tomorrow.
They have Ibanez/Duncan pickups. I can't really say for sure if Seymour Duncan had a hand in making them or Ibanez just bought the name.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo