I need 2 EQ pedals to boost the mids and volume on solos on my 76 Vibro Champ Silverface w/ a Metal Master. I looked and it seems there are only one choice in my price range right now. Danelectro Fish N Chips. I read the reviews on MusiciansFriend and they seem to be 99% positive. Anyone here use(d) one of these pedals?

Thanks,

Aaron
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I have one, and it's really great, especially for the price. I don't really know how to judge an Equalizer, but it does exactly what it's supposed to. And why do you need two? You can boost mids and volume at the same time with one.
Quote by De Amazing Blob
I have one, and it's really great, especially for the price. I don't really know how to judge an Equalizer, but it does exactly what it's supposed to. And why do you need two? You can boost mids and volume at the same time with one.

I was gunna get two and do this:

Fish N Chips Numero 1) Set to boost mids (and volume)

Fish N Chips Numero 2) Set to boost volume but not mids

But...if I can use just one, I'll only buy one. (I'll order one and then make a decision on whether to get another or not.)

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Why not just get one eq and a booster pedal?
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
Quote by Guitarist X
Why not just get one eq and a booster pedal?

The Danno would be cheaper. I'll look into it anyways, thanks.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG