http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

thats sick, now i know this is pretty much exactly what they do to pigs, but they are doing this in the most inhumane way possible. it's ****ing sick. and i don't even know what dolphins are used for.

WARNING: thought i should put a warning on, its got some really disgusting footage of dolphins being slaughtered.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
that's probably too gory for a mods liking? fucking sick shit they're doing. damn bastards.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I sense a thread filled with whining

>.>

I sense teh flaming-z0rs also
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
There was a thread exactly like this popped up the other day and I'll say what I said there. Dolphins don't deserve to br treated any different from cows, pigs or fish just because they look cuter.
Quote by burningcowsrule
There was a thread exactly like this popped up the other day and I'll say what I said there. Dolphins don't deserve to br treated any different from cows, pigs or fish just because they look cuter.

I do agree with that but cows and stuff dont get killed like that.
Quote by burningcowsrule

okay, but still for all those animals, tey dont deserved to be killed in that way do they?
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

Wtf, that's ****ing awful. Someone needs to go in and seriously do something about it.

Quote by burningcowsrule

Cows and Pigs aren't dragged around by a truck, still alive. Then stabbed and left there to suffocate.

Why waste time trying to keep it still and put it out of it's misery when you can stab it once and let it kill itself flopping around and suffocating.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at Mar 3, 2007,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533297&highlight=dolphin+killing

I don't have a problem with killing dolphins. People have been doing it for a while now. If enough people cared, it would have been banned.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I refuse to watch since i've seen one before in which the japanese slaughter them for food and stuff....i remember watching it and i felt sickened for the rest of the day.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
That was indeed very sick i do ofter wonder about how some people sleep at night do they not have a conscience. I mean how can they not be at least uncomfortable with what they are doing. Do they actually have a soul?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by dumps
http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

now i know this is pretty much exactly what they do to pigs, but they are doing this in the most inhumane way possible. it's ****ing sick.

so when they do it to pigs, it's not so bad, because pigs are ugly and disgusting right?

the food chain is not a pretty thing. Sure, we're on top of it, and sure we waste a lot of food and go to seemingly "evil" lengths to make the killing process more efficient or higher yielding, but it's not like they're just making stuffed trophies out of these animals. they kill pigs and cows, etc, for FOOD for HUMANS. Survival of the fittest. If one species is unable to resist captivity and such... too effin bad.

I might object on the grounds that they are probably using those dolphins to manufacture cosmetic products, or culinary delicacies that hold no real nutritional value... it's not like humanity's last hope is dolphin meat...
i know it's disgusting. if i am told i will take it down, but i feel people should see what is going on in the world. it's not only dolphins, as said. most animals slaughtered for food are slaughtered similarly.

Quote by frigginjerk
so when they do it to pigs, it's not so bad, because pigs are ugly and disgusting right?

the food chain is not a pretty thing. Sure, we're on top of it, and sure we waste a lot of food and go to seemingly "evil" lengths to make the killing process more efficient or higher yielding, but it's not like they're just making stuffed trophies out of these animals. they kill pigs and cows, etc, for FOOD for HUMANS. Survival of the fittest. If one species is unable to resist captivity and such... too effin bad.

but if i were to show a similar video with pigs instead of dolphins, no one would bat an eye lid.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

Last edited by dumps at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by aixelsydevahi
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533297&highlight=dolphin+killing

I don't have a problem with killing dolphins. People have been doing it for a while now. If enough people cared, it would have been banned.

Dolphin fishing IS illegal internationaly. the only way that they can be fished is if it's for scientific research. there's a couple of countries though that are allowed to fish dolphin for economic purposes, but are still limited to the amounts they should do so.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by dumps
okay, but still for all those animals, tey dont deserved to be killed in that way do they?

Does any animal ever really deserve to be killed? The fact is that they are killed so that us humans, another species of animal, can eat, which is the way nature works. It's called the food chain.
It's stuff like this that turned me vegetarian. I don't understand how we could kill another creature. Don't give me that 'it's natural' crap, because we were given the free will not to kill.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Does any animal ever really deserve to be killed? The fact is that they are killed so that us humans, another species of animal, can eat, which is the way nature works. It's called the food chain.

Kudos. Humans are the only animal on the planet that understands what "deserving something" means. Every other animal, from the Gorillas down, undrestands that you get born, you kill your own food and eat it. If you're next in line for a different predator to eat YOU, then so be it.
That's a lot of dolphins.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by burningcowsrule

yes i know i know, but do they need to be killed in such a disgusting way? why not spend a little bit of money on a more peaceful slaughtering?
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

I'm in favor of saving/humane treatment of cute animals.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by dumps
yes i know i know, but do they need to be killed in such a disgusting way? why not spend a little bit of money on a more peaceful slaughtering?

Spend more money? Are you crazy?

It's pathetic I know, but thats the cheapest way of doing it. Not trying to be racist (well maybe I am), but the japanese make me sick. They've been whaling lately in NZ waters, pretty much raping the sperm whale population. They make me sick. Call me a racist, I don't care, but I've never known another race to be so brutal and cold blooded for the sake of a few dollars (or yen )
Quote by johnmalkin
Call me a racist, I don't care, but I've never known another race to be so brutal and cold blooded for the sake of a few dollars (or yen )

You're a racist.

There are way better causes to worry about than Dolphin suffering. I mean come on, the ****ing things aren't even sentient. Be a vegetarian because eating meat is inefficient and children in your own country are starving , don't give me some stupid bullshit about animals suffering. The vegetarian comment is obviously meant for the other guy, not the racist.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Dr Satan!
Dr Satan!
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.