Page 1 of 2
Well im not a big fan of the series, I only got VII,X,X-2, and XII. A friend of mine wants like 20 dollars for it (ff8) should I buy it or he's ripping me off. Also, Tell me if its good, what you like about it, and what you dont.
I've played VII, VIII and X, and watched IX (That's 9, right? ).

To be honest, I always preferred VIII over the rest... Go search Google for reviews, screenshots etc.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

VIII is an amazing game, I mean I was totally obsessed by it (even moreso than by FFVII, and that's really saying something). You can get it for cheaper than $20, i think.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
I think it's a good game(being a Final Fantasy), but you could probably find it for less than 20 bucks.
VII is probably my favourite FF game. I have played IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X, and XII and I have to say, VII still rocks. The storyline is probably the best in the series, 20 bucks is pretty good, but ya, you could probably get it cheaper.
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
YES i love VIII, i love the storyline, its awesome. The music is amazing to, i have to soundtrack for it. It's just a great game.
it's a good game, he could get it for less buying it.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I've got VIII, IX and X, gonna get XII and will probably get VII soon. 8 is pretty good but very involving. Expect to spend a lot of time pissing about on a menu screen.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by The Casualty
Sell it to him, he could probably get it new for less if he wanted to.

Wrong way deary
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

You could get it for like £5/£10 around here in gamestation pre-owned. so you can get cheaper

i never liked FFVIII to be honest!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Meths
I've got VIII, IX and X, gonna get XII and will probably get VII soon. 8 is pretty good but very involving. Expect to spend a lot of time pissing about on a menu screen.

I have twelve, there is no battle screen any more, batlle mode. whatever

The encounters happen ..in like, real time, it';s wierd.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I always thought Final Fantasy VIII was the coolest, and I've been trying to find it at the last two gamestops in houston that still sell ps1 games, but I haven't found it...

so off to ebay,
and $20 is pretty good, hes not ripping you off
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
8 is my favorite. I seriously know ALOT about that game. But I also know that it's alot cheaper than $20.
Quote by .smudged.
Yeah its not the greatest hits version, the label is black

its the same game though.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Leonheart
8 is my favorite. I seriously know ALOT about that game. But I also know that it's alot cheaper than $20.

Can you write a little review on it?
Kickass game, plot line's a little sketchy though. I've actually gone through it a couple of times, right now i'm actually dedicating the WHOLE of the game to finding a good way to beat Omega Weapon (... don't judge me )
i LOVE that game!!!!!! i was completely obsessed with it for ages. i only got to the end of disk 2 before i sold it though. i wish i would hav finished it
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Quote by .smudged.
Well im not a big fan of the series, I only got VII,X,X-2, and XII. A friend of mine wants like 20 dollars for it (ff8) should I buy it or he's ripping me off. Also, Tell me if its good, what you like about it, and what you dont.

Final Fantasy VIII is an incredible game with storyline, gameplay, etc. Although, you may not like the graphics as much as Final Fantasy VII, if your an FFVII fan. For 20 dollars, that sounds like a good price. Go for it.
I used to absolutely adore this game, it was great
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by flame843
^^I thought they banned you?

But from my experience, nearly every final Fantasy game is great so I'd go for it.

I did get banned with my other account "Vincent745", but I made a new account now named "Vincent745." with a period at the end. I am back to get revenge!
Quote by Vincent745.
I did get banned with my other account "Vincent745", but I made a new account now named "Vincent745." with a period at the end. I am back to get revenge!

So I hear you got one of them fancy static IPs. Hows that workin out?
Quote by RawrDemon
So I hear you got one of them fancy static IPs. Hows that workin out?

Static IP?
if you have more than one account you get banned forever, so now that you know this, was it really worth coming back?

VIII is my favorite next to X.. love the story line.. suspense also because of the flashbacks..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Doolittle
if you have more than one account you get banned forever, so now that you know this, was it really worth coming back?

Yes, because I know I wouldn't of been able to come back anyway. It's all worth it. I'll just keep making accounts repeativelly when I see people talking shit about me here on YouTube and I need to defend myself.
lol i never tried to play FF because there are just too many damn games in that series now. And im terrible with roman numerals.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Doolittle
you got a perma ban before? if you didn't you can get unbanned you know

Nah, it's okay.
i would get if for 20 dollers considering they dont make ps1 games anymore and the ff series is awesome
ive passed the game about 10 times..personally this is my fav game of all time. great story line, great gameplay...you should seriously buy it
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by Duerksen
Kickass game, plot line's a little sketchy though. I've actually gone through it a couple of times, right now i'm actually dedicating the WHOLE of the game to finding a good way to beat Omega Weapon (... don't judge me )

Use Squall's Lionheart Limit Break. When he does that Tetra whatever attack that deals over 9999 damage to all use Defend and you'll survive. Or hero drinks, but those are for pussies. It's not that hard.

VIII is an awesome game and you should buy it. I lost my original a few years ago and had to buy a new one because it's so damn good.
DON'T BUY IT!

If the disk is slightly scratched you won't be able to play the game at all, because the 1st fmv wil freeze.
Page 1 of 2