Can somebody who owns this amp, Randall RG75G3, please tell me if it includes a headphone jack...I'm getting conflicting pictures/information on the web. Randall doesn't even have a picture of it on their own website.
i frend told me that all the g3 series amp are being calld back becoz of fauls and need to be moded , but i carnt find no proof to back it up .

i dont think the g3 sirese thave a headphone socket
Quote by tiny0514
i frend told me that all the g3 series amp are being calld back becoz of fauls and need to be moded , but i carnt find no proof to back it up .

i dont think the g3 sirese thave a headphone socket

Please ask your friend where he/she heard that and get back to me...because this is the first I've heard of there being a problem. Thanks.

And did you happen to find pictures before you posted because the ones on Musician's Friend (and other sites) show it with a headphone jack??!!
Musician's Friend states on its description that it has a line out jack. Line out and headphone is the same thing.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Musician's Friend states on its description that it has a line out jack. Line out and headphone is the same thing.

Are you sure about that? I thought "line out" was for recording purposes or external speakers.