hey guys, i have been working on this thing for about 5 months and im finally done, it sounds awsome im actually impressed with my self because this was my first one. im not sure how to put the pics on the thread so ill just give you my myspace adress, there pics of it on there, please let me know what you think and if you would consider buying something like this, or if i should go kill my self now >>

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11379069

thanks
I like the design... The paint job, notsomuch.

But yea... for a first, that is damn good. Good job bro!
Nice guitar, HATE the diamond plate cavity covers though.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Paint pretty kewl, but the diamond plate is kind of chessy though, nice job man
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

That MOONAY kid that left you a comment on the pic of you playing it is retarted. Sometimes i play my Barre's like that and he says youre not pressing down on the strings. the sad thing is he has a guitar in his main pic
There's something living in these lines.
shape is pretty cool, but i swear i saw a Daisy Rock guitar shaped just like it, so it kinda turns me off a bit, but its a good job regardless. The color is ICK, and i agree the diamond plates on the back look horrible. The headstock looks great though.

Not bad at all for a first build though..

But regardless of what anyone here says, if you like it the way it is, thats all that matters, so enjoy it..

Oh and be extra carefull for the next few months while the clear coat hardens, itll chip and scratch super easy untill it does.

Quote by guitarguy0153
That MOONAY kid that left you a comment on the pic of you playing it is retarted. Sometimes i play my Barre's like that and he says youre not pressing down on the strings. the sad thing is he has a guitar in his main pic

lol, yeah little kids can do something for 5 minutes and next thing you know, they think the'yre an expert.. I find ignoring the little turds to be quite effective. lol.
Last edited by Bones420 at Mar 3, 2007,
i really wish i had a better picture of the paint, its an awsome color, its transparnt and you can see the wood grain through it, these pics do it no justice at all :\ its been awile since ive completed this one and i was thinking about doing another one. it will be a candy red, probubly on the same wood as the green one which is white mahogany and i think ill steer clear of the dimond plate this time, i thought it would be cool because no one else had done it (that ive seen) what would you make the back cover out of? just plastic or something like that?

i checked on daisyrock's web site and didnt see any that resembled mine so i dont think you saw it there, if you can find a pic of it please show me because if its already being made ill have to change my design, i dont want to make something that been done.
Last edited by \m/slipknot\m/ at Mar 3, 2007,
Reminds me of a body shape I drew up a while ago. I was going to use it on a build, but it got postponed because of money reasons. Looks great though, besides the diamond plate..but the paint doesnt look bad.
Nice job man. I dunno bout the locking nut with a TOM though. How do you fine tune it after you clamp it down?

What pups does it have? EMG 81/85?

Anyway yeah I like it. I wouldn't buy one but I'd play it if it was given to me. It's cool.

Am I allowed to say I'd like to bone your girlfriend and play your guitar?
Personally, I really dislike the way it looks aestheticly, but it looks like a design that could be put into a more customer friendly version (solid colour, black cavity cover/s).

Also, what was your reasoning for routing the cavity right in the middle?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
very nice. i actually like the finish, i dont know it looks wierd in the picture and like bumpy but i think it might just be the picture. did you make the neck? your not supposed to route the pickup cavities like that. i dont mind the diamond plate. i like it though
nah dont change it man, regardless. Im not positive if it was a Daisy, but i have seen that shape, or something very similar too it before, and i remember it was pink, so i may have mistook it for a daisy..

Dont worry about what we say man, as long as you like it thats all you have to care about.. But you posted it on here, so we all gave our opinions.. And you know the saying.. Opinions are like @ssholes, everyones got one.
Quote by Bones420
nah dont change it man, regardless. Im not positive if it was a Daisy, but i have seen that shape, or something very similar too it before, and i remember it was pink, so i may have mistook it for a daisy..

Dont worry about what we say man, as long as you like it thats all you have to care about.. But you posted it on here, so we all gave our opinions.. And you know the saying.. Opinions are like @ssholes, everyones got one.

bc rich has a style similar to that,its called the wave or sumpthan,i think it was for either joey jordinson or the other guitar player from muderdolls,im not sure tho

edit:heres a link to some on ebay,one says sumpthan bout the guy from staic-x havein a sig. model,but i thot i seen it advertised as joey or the other guy from murderdolls,i forget,heres the link http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=bc+rich+wave&category0=
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Last edited by punkMETALskater at Mar 4, 2007,
Not bad, the pictures look a little weird but apart from that its cool.

Nice tv btw.
thanks for all the feed back guys i really appriciate it, i would like to make guitars and sell them when i get older and this will help me get out the kinks and make something even more awsome. but hey im sixteen and im proud of it for my first try. the reason for the locking nut was that i couldnt get the strings to stay in the graphite nut that came on the neck( i did not make the neck i just cut out and drilled the headstock) every time i went to tune the string it would come out of the slot so i just took my locking nut off my randy rhoads and i used it to hold the stings on. the next one will have an anlged head stock to prevent this problem. oh and i ordered another nut for the RR3, i didnt just scrap it for its parts.
Cool guitar, like someone else said, I also like the design, just not the paintjob. I think it's the colour that turns me away.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
for the emgs was i supposed to have just dropped them in from the top and not have a second cavity on the back bcause at the time i did not no if that would work but now that im thinking of it i probubly should have done it like that. i cant believe that BC Rich i had never even seen that befor but it does look like mine a little maybe ill do some kind of V for my next one, im not sure yet.
Pretty sexy. I personally like the paintjob.

Nice work
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by \m/slipknot\m/
so i just took my locking nut off my randy rhoads and i used it to hold the stings on. the next one will have an anlged head stock to prevent this problem. oh and i ordered another nut for the RR3, i didnt just scrap it for its parts.

Shame on you!

Im just jealous cause iv always wanted one of those RR guitars. But still, shame on you sir! lol.