See title ^

Also, is the color of the card called something special? I seem to recall reading about it, and I think it was called a card's "suit".

Anyway, all the websites I've been at keep giving me diffirent answers (to my first question), so I just want to get it down.

Thanks
Are you retarded? there is four suits; the club, the diamond, the spade, and the heart

Club: Looks like a dogs paw, kinda. Its black
Diamond: Its a diamond and its red
Spade: The other black one
Heart: a red heart

figure it out
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Holy sh*t I can't believe I asked that question!

WHAT I MEANT WAS, DOES THE COLOR MATTER IN TEXAS HOLD'EM? for example , If two players (the only ones left) have the exact same hand, does the suit color decide who gets the pot? or do they split it?

You are correct indeed, my first question was really retarded
Last edited by Simon4392 at Mar 3, 2007,
Actually I'm a poker player myslef and colors dont matter, no color or suit has an advantage over the other

If the hands are the same the pot is split

That explains that
I like steak!
Last edited by Rwhite88 at Mar 3, 2007,
Sorry for the wierd questions here, I am just really tired.

When I earlier sad colors, I meant like clubs spades hearts and diamonds.

So if the two remaining players have the exact same hand, does the suit (?) of the highest card decide who wins?

EDIT : Even though I have gotten some answers to my REAL question ^ I want some more beacause you never know in the pit
Quote by Simon4392
Holy sh*t I can't believe I asked that question!

WHAT I MEANT WAS, DOES THE COLOR MATTER IN TEXAS HOLD'EM? for example , If two players (the only ones left) have the exact same hand, does the suit color decide who gets the pot? or do they split it?

You are correct indeed, my first question was really retarded

When that happens you get a split pot.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
suits are equal in strength. color (red vs. black) doesn't mean anything.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by meh!
When that happens you get a split pot.

Well the pot split between the people who have the same hands lol

Pretty self explaining
I like steak!
Okay the answers seem to be the same, so thanks!

And sorry for making a fool of myself, when I read my first post again, I could not believe what I had written
Ohhhh. I thought you meant color of the card, like on the back. This is why we read threads before we post.
I thought about changing the title, but then I probably would'nt get as many views lol
Yeah a heart flush isnt better than a club flush or anything like that. Bridge is a different story. In bridge we've got this hierarchy : club < diamond < heart < spade

BTW anyone on UG play bridge?
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.