alrite so i got a new glass bong but it doesnt have a choke, and the bowl doesnt come out very easily. not easily enough to be used as a choke anyways

so im wondering if theres a good was to make a choke, either by cutting a little hole into the bong, or doing something to the bowl to make it usable.

any suggestions are good

thx
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......
A choke? I assume you mean what I know as a carb.

You might have a tough time cutting glass. If you go that way, a blowtorch should soften it enough that it won't break.

Or try graphite powder or something as lubrication to make the bowl move more easily.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Its called a carb.

Try cutting a hole, all that will happen is you will break it.

Fix the bowl. Dont smoke for a day and you will figure out how to fix it, its not rocket science.
A choke? I assum you mean what I know as a hit-hole.

Its gonna be quite hard to get a hole in the glass. Just don't be a pussy bitch and pull the bowl out.
its a pull pin bong prolly. i like em better than ones with chokes, just pull the bowl out rather than realasing the choke. just give her a good work out and shell come out easy
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
Quote by randyrhoads...
its a pull pin bong prolly. i like em better than ones with chokes, just pull the bowl out rather than realasing the choke. just give her a good work out and shell come out easy

that was what my old one was. i love em too, but this one doesnt come out that easily. the bowl is glass so you hav to be careful, and it takes a good 30 seconds to pull it out because the rubber makes a super tight fit, so that's a no-go

Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Did you check the rotator valve?

That'll do it.

wtf is a rotator valve?

details please
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......
is the rubber all the way down the bowl? if so use a razor and cut it so all u have is a small gasket bewteen the bong and where the bowl meets it, thats all u need. the rubber down the stem of the bowl is useless