Mmm drunk girls...
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
I find it funny
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Those pics make me want to buy it!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
That's like the third one of those I've seen.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
"These arma can also be used to lever your friends and pets up to a standing position after over consumtion occurs."

Makes sense
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
It has all those random pictures and then at the bottom just has a whammy bar sitting there like they were all relevant
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
lol That guy has the right idea,

If you wanna sell something put semi-naked girls and kittens sleeping in thier food pics on.

Genius, Pure Genius
I like steak!
suprisingly, no. im athiest, i find that hilarious. both the fact i havent seen it and the pic itself.
Quote by TK1
suprisingly, no. im athiest, i find that hilarious. both the fact i havent seen it and the pic itself.

hahahhahahahahhahahaha, there's no such thing dude.
Quote by TK1

haha.
i found it hilarious and im a catholic
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by yawn
I forgot - what's Ingsoc? That's from 1984, right?

intensely nasty grandma sex on counters, or INGSOC.

and yeah, it's been around for a while now.
"Yawn"

^ I don't know what it is about you, but I hate you.

No joke, I get this image of that guy from with weird hair/ total spaz from Bam Margera's show. Mainly because I think the guys name is either Yawn, or something weird like that.

I hate that guy. And now I hate you.

Whenever you post something, I want to set you on fire. You seem like such an arrogant person.

*You and Giantraven. I can't stand either one of you.

I'm now going to make the "I hate Yawn and Giantraven" Club.