For all of the UGers who listen to podcasts regularly, what are you favorites? Personally, I don't listen to any that involve guitar because they usually are lessons and I never feel like doing those kind of lessons. I prefer just listening to a couple of guys talking about random, funny things. For this reason, the only two podcasts I regularly listen to are WrestleCrap radio, which has the added bonus of pro wrestling news and humor, and SModcast, which has Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier. I've also heard a bit of DiggNation, and I thought that was ok. So yeah, what are your favorites?
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
i watch Mark Day's "For parody Purposes Only" because hes ****ing hilarious or the "Strong Bad Emails And More!" because Strong Bad can make anyones day better.
Quote by electric7
i watch Mark Day's "For parody Purposes Only" because hes ****ing hilarious or the "Strong Bad Emails And More!" because Strong Bad can make anyones day better.

Have you seen the one where he does the school paper for some kid? If you scroll through, he tapes money to the back. Specifically, a dollar bill and couple of coins.

hahahaha, I tried that with my Global teacher. He didn't like that too much.
The Adam and Joe XFM Podcast (although they're off air at the moment)
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.