I;d just like to let everyone know i refound my love for guitar all it took was, Cranking my camp and just playing but naked and jumping around man i feel so good right now.

And no, im not drunk or high.haha
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
THAT'S JUST DANDY!! When you recover from your nude pixie concert consider taking proper diction and typing lessons.
Quote by metrobunny08
disturbing.. but sweet all the same.

yes it sounds sweet.....to threadstarter....do it and video tape it.
Good for u man, my love for guitar never goes away but its nice ur havin fun again. why naked though?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
naked, huh? well that reminds me of a funny story....
i was in my room, listening to some red hot chili peppers, playing some songs. when i remembered that they played with socks on their johnstons in the '80s. so i tried it out with a really long sock (no, my wang did not go into all of it), and i started playing some songs while blasting the music. next thing i know, my mom walks in. she had a confused look on her face and we both just stood there looking at each other for a good 20 seconds. then she just left. and i didn't talk to her for the rest of the day.
the end.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i was in my room, listening to some red hot chili peppers, playing some songs. when i remembered that they played with socks on their johnstons in the '80s. so i tried it out with a really long sock (no, my wang did not go into all of it), and i started playing some songs while blasting the music. next thing i know, my mom walks in. she had a confused look on her face and we both just stood there looking at each other for a good 20 seconds. then she just left. and i didn't talk to her for the rest of the day.
the end.

nice.
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by spazzymagee417
the end.

Rofl
Quote by spazzymagee417
the end.

LMAO, that story made my day
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
naked cuz i felt free and i was pwning some metal riffage with my epi haha sounded awsome

And sir, I can use proper diction but this is a form not a memo so D1ctioN doEn;;t aply t0 me h343 cuz i am l227 pwnaNer liek zo0mg ftw!!!!!!!!!#%!#%
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive