Ventura and Oxnard, California. I play lead and rhythm guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, and a bit on the mandolin (if you like Zeppelin's Battle of Evermore). I like to play Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Doors, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Hendrix, and all those bands from the 60's to the 70's. I want to recreate that sound way back then, besides, you don't see Fall Out Boy selling 350 million albums like Led Zeppelin.
GRAND WARLORD of the ROCK N' ROLL DOMINATION ARMY
I play bass and im in the area (moorpark) and i like what ypure saying, but what in specific would you be playing, and whats the age area??
I got bored of my old sig
well it doesn't matter what age area, as long as you're fine with a 15 and a 16 year old. We're planning to write our own music, my friend another guitarist, gave an idea of randomly fusing riffs from 5 or 6 songs to make our own original song with original lyrics.

I prefer us in the Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal area.
And sure our drummer is young, but he broke his bass drum and snare at the same time twice.

Reminds me of Keith Moon.
k well im 15 , i have about a year and a half expeirience and i can slap a bit if i need to and it sounds like you already have the rest of the band together
That's no prob, we only have two people, one is me.
ugh... i dont have a myspace, and you need to be a friend to see his
oh well. at least you know his name. Hit up my PM i'll send you info, have you ever heard of Floyd's "Money". It is pretty simple with 7/4 time signature.
lol i know how to play money, but anyway i made a myspace last night so ill check his out
Mines is the one with the Syd Barrett photo. CG the fallen angel.