hey, i'm probably not the only one who thinks an easy way to get guitar tabs onto an ipod would be freakin awesome.

ipod notes don't work because tabs are in courier new and notes doesn't allow fonts, so i've taken like 50+ small screen shots of the tab for crossroads so i can get that on there. like wtf? is there no better way?

as to why... well who wants to sit around their computer when they play guitar? and printing could take 10s or 100s of pages (I've done it before).

Jummon UG forums. for the sake of the advancement of guitar tabs.
i agree that would be pretty bad ass or maybe soem sheet music to improve the sight reading ability of the over all mass but yeah awesome idea STORM APPLE!!
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
dude
youre a genius
i dont think i spelled that right
lol
im gonna research this
hmmm
ill post somethin in a new thread if i can figure it out
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
yeah you should be able to buy songs for 99 cents on itunes, and then official tabs for 50 cents. that'd be awesome. might be too small though... you would have to hold the ipod in one hand right next to ur eyes.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
lol thanks guys I knew it wasn't just me.

as for the tabs being a bit small, i'm using cropped screenshots through ipod pictures and it fits a long measure comfortably length-wise, with two measures fitting on the screen at once vertically/height-wise.

i'd probably be willing to install that ipod linux thing if i could manage to keep my music if only there was an application that could make this work.

yesss i'm still pretty stoked that i'm not the only one who'd like to see this
yeah, they have sparknotes on ipod, and it seems to be pretty popular, so I don't see why tabs wouldn't be... Unfortunately, I doubt apple would be willing. lets face it, probably 95% of their customers aren't musicians, let alone guitarists. They are all for popularity and making the most money, so I doubt they would go for it, unfortunately. But I'm sure some smart dedicated guitarist could make a program that runs off of the linux.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Hate the font.tried to put tabs in notes but it sucks
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
dude totally. i'm hoping more for someone to make a program/work around way to get tabs on there, but i can see some market for it for apple and stuff. im not sure where i'm getting this number, but doesn't guitar player have a million subscribers or something like that? and im sure sparknotes doesn't sell much but its still profitable. jummon like guitar player magazine or something... take up this problem and sell select songs or something... sweetness
It'd be cooler for the PSP.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
email me the link to the tabs you want and i can get them to work on ipods that supports pictures

i also have a few samples if you want to see them first just email me

la bamba by los lobos
handlebars by flobots
bittersweet symphony by the verve
ps.i only have these songs because my mom & dad wanted me to learn them
syconerd1994@yahoo.com is my email

i was very bored at school one time so i started to think about how to do this