hey , does anyone knoqw any comedians like mitch hedburg or demitri martin? or just any really good comedians? im bored and need to watch some videos to make me laugh..

thanks
Demetri Martin is fucking God...but you already have him so... idk sorry.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Gabriel Iglesias or however it's spelled is pretty damn funny. Although he's nothing like Mitch or Demitri but he's the only one that's ever made me laugh like those two do.
steven wright...he's not as flamboyant, but he's got some good one liners.
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
Quote by stonewall_39

+1

I've heard that Mitch and him have very similar styles.
^ Totally forgot about Steven. Him and Mitch are very similar he's got tons of great one liners. On the minus side he doesn't seem quite as gone as Mitch does all the time.
Dane Cook, everyone's heard of him.. Umm, lets see, Ron White, he's funny [redneck humor] And I second Jim Gaffigan.
John Wing, Jason Rouse or Sean Collins

3 canadian comedians, Jason is closest to Mitch Hedberg

but try them all...all hilarious
Quote by ledzepprules09
Dane Cook, everyone's heard of him.. Umm, lets see, Ron White, he's funny [redneck humor] And I second Jim Gaffigan.

I second ron white hes amazing, blue collar comedy tours are quite good try them they always make me laugh.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by stonewall_39

It's Stephen Wright...

that's my dad's name, not my dad though -.-
AcousticConor
Quote by AcousticConor
It's Stephen Wright...

Nah, it's Steven.

And he was the first comedian to come to mind. His Comedy Central special was just strings of one-liners, like "They say you shouldn't put metal in a microwave; they're right. I now have a large open space in my apartment where my wall used to be." Then he followed it with a song, accompanied by his guitar, about friends of his who died in freak accidents.
Gaffigan and Martin are awesome. And check out Jimmy Carr. He's like if Mitch and C-3PO had a baby.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Hedberg

sorry, but he was great so i couldnt just leave it
FREE-FORM METAL
Mitch Hedberg God Bless Is Drugg'd Soul! Demetri God Bless His Non-american Living Soul!
Quote by jordand3
Try Jim Gaffigan, he's pretty good

i LOVE jim gaffigan. hoooooootpocket.

louis ramey. arj barker. dave chappelle.
Quote by supaman_63
hey , does anyone knoqw any comedians like mitch hedburg or demitri martin? or just any really good comedians? im bored and need to watch some videos to make me laugh..

thanks

Haha, I was going to say Demetri Martin. So, know, I dont know of anybody.
I'm back, you douchebags.
mitchs death-day is coming up, ive sworn to myself i wont laugh at anything that whole day
march 31
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
i love demetri martin. just picked up his cd yesterday. i don't know of a lot of other comedians like him (pretty unique lol) maybe try some of adam sandler's earlier stuff or dane cook.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
You'd probably like Zach Galifinakis. He also plays soft, pretty arpeggios or melodies and progressions on a piano as he tells jokes, it's very nice.
"I have a lot of growing up to do...... I realized this, inside my fort"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q86EdrAj5m8

I love demitri too.
Super Busy hospital video game had me running out of breath.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
^I forgot him. He's effing great.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
It's hard to top Mitch, he'll always be irreplaceable but Demetri Martin is your best bet. He's the best I've seen in years, really excellent stuff.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
zach galifianakis
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Jimmy Carr has a similar style but he's not nearly as funny. There's also Jay London, although I doubt he's done anything outside of Last Comic Standing.
Quote by AngilasGuy
You'd probably like Zach Galifinakis. He also plays soft, pretty arpeggios or melodies and progressions on a piano as he tells jokes, it's very nice.
"I have a lot of growing up to do...... I realized this, inside my fort"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q86EdrAj5m8

I love demitri too.
Super Busy hospital video game had me running out of breath.

have you seen his new DVD?

"My grandma treats me like a rockstar, i guess thats why she lets me sign her tits"
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Demetri Martin is my favorite.
Mike Birbiglia is amazing as well.
Arj Barker-mmmhm.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.