Guitarplayer?
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
Rolling Stone is ok. I don't agree much with their musical views, but some of the other articles are interesting.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Rolling Stone is ok. I don't agree much with their musical views, but some of the other articles are interesting.

+1 but sometimes i hate it the lastest issue i ripped upcause i hate pete wentz like no other

Guitar One is pretty good
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
Musician's friend is great.

That's mostly for buying instruments. If I'm not mistaken, the thread starter is looking more for magazines with articles and such.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by Maggot66
Thats it! Thanks

And about the rolling stones comment I agree 100%,

Yeah it has some pretty good tabs...
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
Quote by J1m1 Hendrix
I AM LEGION FOR I AM MANY

UERG UERG UERG

Dude stop that shit its makin me horny
Quote by IbanezSA160

Quote by AdayTripper
total guitar is the most interesting as far as gear reviews and articles go. also it has a "top 20 tracks to download" for the month which i like. and someone really needs to report that picture...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by DeathSlut69

that makes you horny?
but on topic i like guitar world the best
There's one actually called Guitar Magazine. It usually comes with a CD and sheet music and shit.
[ You taught me hate][ I'll teach you fear ]
I usually get Metal Maniac when I can find it (I usually have to go across the city for it ), or Revolver occasionally, but for guitar lessons the only ones we get are Guitar One and Guitar World and neither is that good, although Guitar World has some good stuff from time to time.
Quote by DeathSlut69

If you quote the pic, you just might get banned.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins