I'll start off by giving some background info: I'm trying to add a single coil pickup into my GRX20 to make it H-S-H. I've already found a single coil to use from an old Fullerton Stratocopy. (Does anyone know what kind of single coils are in these?) I wanted to replace my GRX20's 3 way pickup with the 5 way selector from the Stratocopy, which is fine, except this particular 5 way selector is very weird. It has all 8 wiring nodes on one side, and I cant find a diagram for that, only diagrams for selectors with 4 on each side. Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for this? My GRX20 has 1 vol and 1 tone pot, if that helps at all.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'
that didnt help much... I tried google, and that site dont work for me... it just says done on a plain white page. I tried waiting a few mins to load too.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'