well, I turn my amp on everything is going good, but then i switch it to the clean channel and get a loud pop sound , then the volume goes way down. I try it again and try and switch it to the ultra channel, but it won't even switch. I go to manually switch it to the ultra channel and it pops again, volume cutting out. I also noticed that when i turn it on, it starts on the ultra channel (the ultra channel light comes on), but it quickly turns it to crunch (where i turned it off at) on it's own.

what is the problem. Did I blow a fuse? Did I put the tubes in right?

Also note that a week ago, when the head was lying on the ground, a drunk stepped on it, causing the bass and the volume knob for the clean channel to fall off.

I'm so pissed and sad.
ask a tech at a storre
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
once things start to go haywire/crazy like that, it's very hard to diagnose and fix. You will have to open it up to take a closer look.
You don't know how pissed I am. I've waited since the beginning of the year to play it (it's been sitting out in my living room). I saved up for the cab and finally got it. I plug it in and this ****ing shit happens.
I think it might be a defect amp, mines fine.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Metal Lover, I was just courios if you ever found out what the problem was with your amp? I'm having a similar problem.

Thanks