Yeah, pop music has really gone down the drain. But there have been some good moments. "Hey Ya!" by Outkast is a really good song, and I really dig "Stay Fly" by Three 6 Mafia. So what pop songs do you think are good?
A lot of Pixies songs have a pop feel to it but I wouldn't classify them as pop.
Quote by Sick_Boy
A lot of Pixies songs have a pop feel to it but I wouldn't classify them as pop.

you better not!

as for me, i'd say Tainted Love by Soft Cell if that even counts

depends what you consider pop, a lot of underground pop bands are pretty decent but i hate most popular pop stuff
Good pop songs? Pop is a pretty damn big genre. You might as well ask, "What are the three or four best rock songs ever?"
hmmm, i generally listen to alot of soft loveydovey kinda pop sutff, so i reccomend Leaving On a Jetplane.

or Jann Arden songs.
Christina Augilera - Candyman
MJ - Billie Jean, Thriller, Smooth Criminal

And my favourite pop song ever:

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

Love that song.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Pop songs around at the moment?

I quite like a Nelly Furtado one, I think called Say It Right.

Edit: Yeah, here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_CayCjo3XA

I'm afraid to say it in front of my friends cuz they'll kick my ass, but I actually like both of her singles off the new album. They're quite catchy.
LOL
Quote by FrenchyFungus
And my favourite pop song ever:

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

Love that song.

Even better when performed with actions, like at The Secret Policeman's Ball.
« »
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Even better when performed with actions, like at The Secret Policeman's Ball.

That's actually what made me realise how great that song is.

*gives StumbleUpon a cookie*

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Bah, maybe they are classified as something else, but... the Fray- How to Save a Life.

It gets me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Mika- Grace Kelly

I swear I'm not gay.

Yeah! 700th post!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
fergalicious...

she is hot!!! (her musics good too)
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Number 1 - Goldfrapp
Great pop song, should seriously check it out.

Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
**** you in advance but i liked Pieces of Me by ashlee simpson when it came out.
Quote by JoNnHannah
**** you in advance but i liked Pieces of Me by ashlee simpson when it came out.

Her voice is weird in the choruses of that song, but it's all right.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Not liking Ashlee Simpson. I don't really like Will Young's voice but Leave Right Now's not a bad song.
« »
Yeah the whole thriller album is great, probably the only pop i would listen to (damn i wish i lived in the 80s )

Just the beat it solo makes it good.
I always kinda liked Marc Anthony's "I need to Know" and "You Sang to Me" becuz they had like some flamenco guitar and shit.
Quote by JoNnHannah

Oh my God, that is the most annoying fucking song ever.
LOL
Quote by Draken
Anything Michael Jackson

Oh yeah, his 80s shit is pretty cool. I even listen it sometimes.
LOL