this is a dumb thread. Right Side of the Bed

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
good lord u gotta make me choose but since u asked

Lip Gloss And Black
The Crimson
Aint Love Grand
The Theft
Ex's and Ohs
Shit its all good pick whatever one you want

ATREYU ROCKS!!!!!
the easiest would prolly b the theft .. im not sure about the hardest .. but if your lookin for like a medium song .. id say try ex's and oh's
we might as well shoot the hardcore forum in its poor little head, put it out of its misery...
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

RIGHT SIde of THE BED
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Right Side of the Bed. A guy I know on here told me about the song on MSN, sent me the MP3, and I loved it. I'm learning it now.
Bleeding Mascara.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
Quote by sTx
Bleeding Mascara.

Agreed.

Is there already an Atreyu thread? If not we could maybe use this one to talk about Atreyu. How does everybody here feel about Atreyu? I think they are amazing, but need help live. I think with their departure from Victory Atreyu will get the push they need to be up their with A7X in terms of popularity in the states.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`mosaic°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°`°
Quote by Mosaic
Agreed.

Is there already an Atreyu thread? If not we could maybe use this one to talk about Atreyu. How does everybody here feel about Atreyu? I think they are amazing, but need help live. I think with their departure from Victory Atreyu will get the push they need to be up their with A7X in terms of popularity in the states.

You have a really cool signature. Just thought I'd say so.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Mosaic
Agreed.

eeh, in a way, I'd rather they stay on a smaller label just so they do not become what Avenged is inevitably going to be in no time...just a name that is all over everything from air fresheners to socks.
They really don't need all that stuff. Just keep making great music and they'll get the recognition they deserve
lip gloss and black becuz it is a good way to learn tapping since the tapping in the begninning is easy and sounds cool. plus the solo is easy.
Whoa! The Indian dude from the Neverending Story has his own band thats pretty sweet

by the way being sarcastic - Atreyu blows
the tapping bit is a good introduction to tapping. and theres nothing wrong with drop c, whoever said that. i love tuning down.
People don't know how to tune their guitars?...

I see alot of haters already.... Atreyu aren't that bad. Just because they don't play the most brutal metal you have ever heard doesn't mean the stuff they do play has been copped off from those bands. I saw em live at Taste of Chaos last year, they were pretty spot on. Atreyu have even been getting some airtime on our local radio station. I like Atreyu, they're a really good band.
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`mosaic°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°`°
The problem with Atreyu is that, while they have some fun riffs and solos that are pretty easy to learn (Bleeding Mascara, Right Side of the Bed), said riffs have no meaning to them whatsoever, and thus detract from the songs. They exist as attempts to show off rather than actually convey something or add to the songs. That, and their lyrics show the intelligence and social commentary of a pinecone. Or maybe our President.
Quote by Mosaic
.... Atreyu aren't that bad. Just because they don't play the most brutal metal you have ever heard doesn't mean the stuff they do play has been copped off from those bands. I saw em live at Taste of Chaos last year, they were pretty spot on. Atreyu have even been getting some airtime on our local radio station. I like Atreyu, they're a really good band.

yeah,i like Atreyu too
Quote by Mosaic
People don't know how to tune their guitars?...

I see alot of haters already.... Atreyu aren't that bad. Just because they don't play the most brutal metal you have ever heard doesn't mean the stuff they do play has been copped off from those bands. I saw em live at Taste of Chaos last year, they were pretty spot on. Atreyu have even been getting some airtime on our local radio station. I like Atreyu, they're a really good band.

Dude i love you and your sexy sig =)
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
There is already a thread for these guys directly below this one. Use it.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)