share your random stories from band practise!

ok my band is reallly really weird.

one time me and the lead guitarist tj and the drumer chad were in the basement moving the set out to the shoed we practise in. we see a mouse. we quickly puit a bucket on it to save for later. before i go on let me tell you taht EVERY practise we **** with our rythem guitarist paul. like pranks n shit. its what we do. ok so we wait till he gets to sleep (we ground up sleeping pills in his gatoraid) then go down to the basment im like guys. heres what we do, put the mouse up his pant leg and well tie it off with my belt (one of those ones that has no holes you just pull it) so we lift the bucket to find the mouse has died. so we took it back to paul (who had woken up and been woundering where we were) so we just pined him and stuck it in his face.

our drummer played naked once. and then danced to the song from tokyo drift. (still naked)

we once filled our ex singers ear with honey and face covered in shaving cream.

i could go on and on.
but its your turn.
Quote by emf810
share your random stories from band practise!

ok my band is reallly really weird.

one time me and the lead guitarist tj and the drumer chad were in the basement moving the set out to the shoed we practise in. we see a mouse. we quickly puit a bucket on it to save for later. before i go on let me tell you taht EVERY practise we **** with our rythem guitarist paul. like pranks n shit. its what we do. ok so we wait till he gets to sleep (we ground up sleeping pills in his gatoraid) then go down to the basment im like guys. heres what we do, put the mouse up his pant leg and well tie it off with my belt (one of those ones that has no holes you just pull it) so we lift the bucket to find the mouse has died. so we took it back to paul (who had woken up and been woundering where we were) so we just pined him and stuck it in his face.

our drummer played naked once. and then danced to the song from tokyo drift. (still naked)

we once filled our ex singers ear with honey and face covered in shaving cream.

i could go on and on.
but its your turn.

WTF is your problem?
1. Move to Bandleading Forum

2. There is a reason why your singer is your ex-singer.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Once, our drummer leaned back to strech and I saw a distinct lack of happy trail. I was like, "yo, mike, did you shave your crotch?" he was like "you tell me" and yanked down his pants. I got pretty pissed, so I turned back around to keep going with the setlist. During the next song where I didn't play guitar, I pulled my balls out of my fly and hid them behind my guitar. At the end of the song I turned around and lifted my guitar. Payback is a bitch.

edit: threadstarter, you owe me big for giving a much nastier story to take away from the shock of yours.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
we cleaned out our jam room, we had a bottlecap pail that we put every one in, there was more than 600... not really a story im just bored
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
haha, not band practice, but at my friends house,
me and my other friend always take the first friends drums and put them in strange places (namely in his bed or closet) and were always thinkin of new places...
to do list:
1)hand out the window(no screen!! haha)
2)hide in attic
3)scatter through house
lmao
we stayed up till 530 in the morning once and put drums in his closet
wow were stupid
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
hey threadstarter is your drummer goodlooking?

neways, i was in band practice the other day and my friend beth was there. our rythm guitarist curtis and lead guitarist daniel were being idiots and were dancing all over me(singer/bassist) and beth. it was so funny i had to sit down and stop singing/playing. oh god it makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Last edited by punk_isntemo12 at Mar 3, 2007,
We once played a song lying down, and the drummer put his head on the snare every time possible because you can't really lie down when playing drums.

Also, we forced our singer to grow a beard for some reason.

And of course the smacking of asses and rubbing of chests, and although we're a metalcore band, the guitarist and I like to do the ZZ Top "Bounce left and right in synchronism" move.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Last edited by Kurt_Morrelo at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by Kurt_Morrelo
We once played a song lying down, and the drummer put his head on the snare every time possible because you can't really lie down when playing drums.

In my old band, our drummer found a way to play the first half of one of our songs while laying down behind the set. It was strange, but he pulled it off. Sometimes we play in the dark, and the only light is from the Mixer EQ and the tubes in some of the amps. It's soooo fun, and really shows you how well you know some of the songs.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Mar 3, 2007,
me and my band were practicing in my garage the night before we played a big club just so we could get the set list down and its the middle of winter and we have a karosine heater and somehow my lead guitarist brandon set an extra strap close to it and there an exposed open flame and the strap caught flame and we couldnt put it out and we had to call the fire department cause it go out gas cans and i lost my guitar. im still very PISSED
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid