http://www.purevolume.com/dakkstardarkling/music

The track is obviously warlord. It's clearly a work in progress.

I wrote this originally when I was 13. I omitted many riffs from it and added new riffs.. The reason for this being the riffs I omitted where Mercyful Fate riffs and no one likes a copy cat.... with the exception of Metallica.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Well this was a waste of time.. thank you.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Since you answered me in my thread...

I'm still listening to it, but so far the riffs are pretty cool. To be honest some of them aren't the most original riffs.
But I really like whats going on around 1:40. And right before 3 mins.

It says this version is a remake without drums and vocals, do you have a version with drums and vocals? I would like to hear one if you do.

Also, did you record that w/ your POD 2.0?

It also seems like you hate UG now, just a little.
Originally posted by ForTheOptimists
anal seepage diffiently takes the cake for me. Congratulations the_pick_gnome you are one sick twisted person :]
Give it drums, vocals, etc; you got yourself a decent old school metaller in the style of the bands you listed

Edit could use a clean section and perhaps more variety, but not bad. The tone is by no means bad but not a tone I myself would go for.

Good effort good effort, crit mine?
Quote by the_pick_gnome
Since you answered me in my thread...

I'm still listening to it, but so far the riffs are pretty cool. To be honest some of them aren't the most original riffs.
But I really like whats going on around 1:40. And right before 3 mins.

It says this version is a remake without drums and vocals, do you have a version with drums and vocals? I would like to hear one if you do.

Also, did you record that w/ your POD 2.0?

It also seems like you hate UG now, just a little.

Actually the only other version is my original version recorded when I was 14. It was the one with a bunch of copied riffs. I don't show it to anyone.. in fact there was only two discs of those songs I destroyed the second and keep the other from other people's grasps. I also redid one more song from that cd, it turned out well. I probably should have posted that one first.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

sounds cool.. Good job. I give it 7/10.. keep working on it.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.