Okay, I know about how you can wire your guitar to make it so that the toggle switch kills the volume. But what about a kill BUTTON, like Buckethead's? Look at it here:


I asked a guy at my local music store, he'd never seen anything like it.

Anyone know where to start? A price range? Anything would help.