I' mgetting a new amp and guitar soon. I know I'm going to get a Epiphone Sg400, but I need an idea for an amp. I have two choices, either a Behringer V-Tone GMX210
or a Rocktron Rampage RT80. What would be better for ACDC and stuff like that. Oh, and what are good settings on an amp for Angus' sound?
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
hmm with an epiphone. wat kind of music do u play.
but id say a marshall
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
What's your price range?

Neither of those amps are that good.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.

Quote:
is eruption the name of a band or song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soncheros
is eruption the name of a band or song??

Discrase

...The word is disgrace, not discrase...
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
...The word is disgrace, not discrase...

Wrong Thread?

Anyway, I would say to check out Vox Valvetronix series, they are amazingly versatile.
Quote by Zofar
Wrong Thread?

Anyway, I would say to check out Vox Valvetronix series, they are amazingly versatile.

It was his sig
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by Zofar

The thing is, he already has a Marshall MG (which I gathered from a previous sig, he can't seem to make up his mind ).

I'm a big proponent of not going from one practice amp to another (and I'm aware that you can get beefier versions of modeling amps so they aren't necessarily "practice amps" - but I figure most people are going to want to go tube at some point so you should save up your money).

Quote by utsapp89