I just used one and I was wondering who else has had any experiences with them. I was with 3 female friends and the spirit we talked to thought one was really hot so he kept touching her back. They wanted to talk to Anna Nicole Smith and I tryed to contact Kurt Cobain. I'm not sure if it was really him but the spirit said Come As You Are is in D tuning. Please share any stories of using one.
at the come as you are

but those things are really interesting but i never used one..yet

Me and a bunch of friends were using one, and I had no idea it was Ouija before we started playing, so when nothing happened, I thought I was supposed to move it so I spelled out "7 days."

One kid almost *literally* shit himself.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
They're fake
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Riddler
Me and a bunch of friends were using one, and I had no idea it was Ouija before we started playing, so when nothing happened, I thought I was supposed to move it so I spelled out "7 days."

One kid almost *literally* shit himself.

you cannot talk to the dead. there is not spirit that lives on. look forward to dirt.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
It's messing with the spirit world and doesn't actually talk to the dead people but spirits/demons/whatever they are that inhabit the spiritual realm. This sounds crazy but really what else is moving the letters?

If you muck around with them it will cause trouble
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Quote by epy
you cannot talk to the dead. there is not spirit that lives on. look forward to dirt.

....Who do you think you are.
haha omg me and my friend use to be obsessed with it. she had 2 and one was all French spirits. we had so much fun with those.. we would always talk to this one kid that was our age, and he told us how he died and his life story, we would stay up all night with it. but then my cousin told me it was just your pulse moving it and you mind doesnt believe that your hands are actually moving.. that ruined it for me and i never played it again, its buried deep in the basement now.
RX Queen
Quote by Garret.
They're fake

Theyre not fake http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
^^ anyone could write that on wikipedia, it doesnt mean that it is actually true. no one will ever know.
RX Queen
Quote by dantiberian

To quote from the source,
Quote by Wiki article
Skeptic and magician James Randi, in his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural, points out that when blindfolded, Ouija board operators are unable to produce intelligible messages. Magicians Penn & Teller performed a similar demonstration in an episode of their television show Bullshit! in which the operators moved the planchette into what they thought was the positions of "yes" and "no" without knowing that the board was turned upside-down, which caused them to move the planchette into blank spaces on the board.

Ouijia boards make use of the ideomotor effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_effect

Sorry to bust your bubble.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
agreed. don't mess around with stuff like that, seriously. there are documented cases of people going insane after screwing around with oujia boards... for your own good, stay away.

Shut up it's a ****ing toy.
It's total bullshit. There is nothing mystical or magical about it.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I think it would be cool to use one but I don't believe they're real. I've never used one.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
i had one of those and me and my friends sat around it for like 3 hours with no results

so we burned it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
See now what makes you think I'm going to believe you. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit.

Also. I'm going to end on that because I'm not going to argue over a ****ing toy.
I just got one a week ago, being that I have no friends, I don't have anyone to use it with. Can you use them by yourself?
Quote by TooFast
I just got one a week ago, being that I have no friends, I don't have anyone to use it with. Can you use them by yourself?

Yeah you can. It's creepy though.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
yeah but it would be creepy as &*#%

Well then, I might enjoy this.