I wanna know before I buy, I'm planning on getting an Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom, and do the hard cases come for free with the guitar?
Blues Power
if buying from the store, maybe.
if buying online, it should say
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
The cases are shipped with the guitars but some shops will try to get you to buy it. Make sure it's included before giving them 1200$
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

just out of curiosity... why would one drop that much money on an epiphone elitist when they could easily get a very nice gibson for the same price?
high end epiphone pwns the hell out of low end gibson (elitest easily beats the studio)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Epi's are better than most say as long as you don't have a Special.

But as far as Gibson's go, well lets just say their quality control has gone out the window. My local shop owner ordered an SG Custom from Gibson. It was so bad he had to send it back to get it repaired. And once he got it back, it was still in terrible shape, so he sent it back for a refund along with a letter of how Gibson had lost another customer and possibly more.

I own an Epi Limited Edition Les Paul Studio, that came from the factory with Gibson Pickups and grover tuners. After replacing the nut, pots, and switches I'd say my LP is as good or better than Gibson's version of my Studio.

BTW; those Epi hardshell cases are really nice. I have a regular epi case and I think it's very well built. One note, depending on weather or not your epi is the full thickness of a normal LP you might have to fold a towel in the bottom or something my studio was a little to skinny. But a small towel fixed that.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by FrenchBread
Epi's are better than most say as long as you don't have a Special.

But as far as Gibson's go, well lets just say their quality control has gone out the window. My local shop owner ordered an SG Custom from Gibson. It was so bad he had to send it back to get it repaired. And once he got it back, it was still in terrible shape, so he sent it back for a refund along with a letter of how Gibson had lost another customer and possibly more.

I own an Epi Limited Edition Les Paul Studio, that came from the factory with Gibson Pickups and grover tuners. After replacing the nut, pots, and switches I'd say my LP is as good or better than Gibson's version of my Studio.

BTW; those Epi hardshell cases are really nice. I have a regular epi case and I think it's very well built. One note, depending on weather or not your epi is the full thickness of a normal LP you might have to fold a towel in the bottom or something my studio was a little to skinny. But a small towel fixed that.

i know epiphone's are nice guitars, i own one... but i think id prefer a gibson for that kind of money. as far as gibson's quality control, i can just go to the store and try to find a good one, its not like ALL of them suck.
Yea, but if they can't get a freekin custom right after it's sent back that's pretty bad. But I probably paid a lot less for my Studio brand new than a Gibson studio, like $500 less including upgrades.

But over all, I do agree I'd go with Gibson. I'm just saying Epi's are not like Squires. They are actually very good for the money.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
try to get a skb case free with your guitar
shouldn't be a huge problem because your spending that much money there

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009