theres a setting on my Line 6 that emulates a soldano amp... it sounds pretty sweet, one of the best of the choices. ive never seen one before, so are they discontinued?
nope, they're around. check musician's friend. the slo100 is a best seller, though expensive.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Last edited by UnsignedRecords at Mar 4, 2007,
My buddy has an SLO100. The only problem is that he has crappy cabs to go with it. Seriously theyre just some no name POS cabs he got at a pawn shop for like $50 for the pair. Anyways, he left it at my house overnight once so I hooked it up through my Mesa cab and cranked the thing. Played it with my dad's friend's Gibson LP (JB at the bridge) for a good four hours or so.

ANYWAYS...point is that yes theyre around...just very hard to find mainstream. And they pack some of my favorite tones ever! (SLO100, Dectatone..etc.)
I might ask for an Avenger for my graduation present...

But yeah, the way I figure it, if Musician's Friend has them, they exsist.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

What line 6 do you have?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by MrSandMan
What line 6 do you have?

flextone III... the "solo 100" emulates a soldano SLO-100. there are ALOT of good amps it emulates. it also emulates mesa dual and triple rectifiers, marshall silver jubilee, JCM 800 and 2000, etc. the factory presets suck but if u change the cabinets to match with the amp and the mess with the EQ, trust me, its amazing. i was actually considering buying a mesa dual rectifier until i discovered a KICK A$$ tone so i decided to give my flextone another chance.
Quote by skimbleshanks
theres a setting on my Line 6 that emulates a soldano amp... it sounds pretty sweet, one of the best of the choices. ive never seen one before, so are they discontinued?

why you couldnt use google is beyond me to be honest...
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
why you couldnt use google is beyond me to be honest...

its easier to ask people on here... i also like to get on people's nerves... like u.
Quote by skimbleshanks
its easier to ask people on here... i also like to get on people's nerves... like u.

Quote by TehJermie
Want that Supercharger pedal. Either that or a Lucky 13. Soldano destroyz.

+1. Someday the SuperCharger will be mine...Oh yes...it will be mine.

/Wayne's World.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
+1. Someday the SuperCharger will be mine...Oh yes...it will be mine.

/Wayne's World.

Schwing. But yeah, that's one sickkkkkk pedal.
Which one has more gain.... the SLO, Avenger, or HotRod ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
I think the Avenger. Soldano=awe inspiring tone. I have the supercharger and it's the kind of tone that equals messy pants.
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
The Avenger is the overdrive circuit of the SLO100, but with an extra gain stage I think.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Quote by Kunundrum
I think the Avenger. Soldano=awe inspiring tone. I have the supercharger and it's the kind of tone that equals messy pants.

Explain how/why you have the SuperCharger with a Cube30 plz.

Thats a $400+ pedal man...
^agreed and IMO the SLO-100 is nice but i dont like the rhythm it has great lead tone but i think it lacks in the rhythm tone department if you want a good hotrodded 800 which is all the SLO is get a Splawn Quickrod

Also isnt the Supercharger Discontinued
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Last edited by Syn Harvest at Mar 5, 2007,