what sounds can you make with your guitar i justwas playing around with my gutiar and found i can make a fog horn sorta sound

4th fret on g,d,a only 1 string have distition on and turn the volume up if done correctly it sounds pretty good
I can make like a siren sound by scraping the side of my pick up and down the 3rd or 4th string.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
"Chug-chug-chugga-chugga-chug"

something like that.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I can make my guitar sound like I am raping it by inseting my penis into it.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
I can do R2-D2's effects with my strat, set your pup selector to bridge, cover the strings near the end of the fretboard with your right hand, hold a metal object (i use the tremolo arm) on your left and hit the higher strings with it, same principle as a slide, although do it for individual notes instead of sliding it through the strings

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Ok heres what you do... get two electrics and two amps and hook them up respectively...
Get each amp buzzing with distortion and gain (maybe throw in some effects like Flanger or Phaser)...
And then hold the guitars with the strings touching each other...
Now just run them back and forth like your playing a violin... that makes one hellish sound
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
my friend does this thing with reverb and it sounds like a whale mating call. LOL.

we do this thing where we use a slide, or a battery... something metal, and make a race car sounds. lol.
look on steve vais website vai.com and somewhere on there it will tell u about 30 cool sounding things to do with ur guitar
Byaww!!
i can make a missle sound

you do a squeal on the 3rd fret holding your G and B string at the same time and bend it up real high and then slowly go down i sounds pretty cool
Go to real hardcore shows.
you can get a pretty cool siren kind of sound if you do one of them dimebag style whammy-harmonic things with a decent amount of delay and the two notes mix togeter and sound funnny.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
crank the gain, use delay. then start scraping the strings with your fingers and like tap them. sounds like horror movie-ish. hey, it scared my bro.
I can make mine sound like a guitar.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
I can make a "fap fap fap" sound, buy thrusting my naked penis along the back of my guitar
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hold the phone up to your pickup and press the buttons! it sounds awesome with delay
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
i can make a bird sound
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I can make the sound of a dying Giraffe.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
If you have high-output exposed pole HB's like Dimarzio's and a floyd rose, you can dip down the strings enough to have them flap around and get stuck to the pickups. This makes a burping sound and if you do more than one it's just the sound of dead things.

Also, hold a note and punch your guitar between the bridge and the endpin. It makes a vibrating sound, although it's probably bad for your guitar.
i can do pac-man noise.....and the pac-man ghosts....tell you what heres where i got it from

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtUiQJc7ZMI&mode=related&search=
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone