How do i reduce oily skin on my face?

Its causing me pimples, and lots of em...every time i wake up my face is like covered in a big layer of oil...and when it gets hot, it produces lots of oil

even after i wash my face, in about 30mins, my face will produce lots of oil...

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
go to a
uhh skin doctor
get medication
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Get a good face scrub, it unclogs your pores and will at least reduce the amount of oil on your skin.

Or you could use the oil up and fry sausage with it. Your call.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I have the same problem... I get hellacious acne all the time... My mom got me some acne medication from the store, and it helps a little bit...

I mean my face gets to the point where I can squeeze off the oil... and also it has a noticeable odor... Like after a day at school and shit I can smell my face...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
ew dude. wash your face. thats so disgusting
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Use the acne pads with alchohol in them. It dries your skin, and it also cleans pores. People may say "don't use the ones with alchohol", but it's the best way to get rid of the oilyness. Also wash your face regularly, it will help some. Trust me, I've been trying conquer acne and oily skin for the last 3 years, these things will help.
Quote by The McManus
I have the same problem... I get hellacious acne all the time... My mom got me some acne medication from the store, and it helps a little bit...

I mean my face gets to the point where I can squeeze off the oil... and also it has a noticeable odor... Like after a day at school and shit I can smell my face...

i feel ya man, especially the odor
Quote by The McManus

Well...mines something like that...minus the smell and squeezing oil...but it makes me face shiny and its annoying cus its causing me breakouts

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006