I've downloaded like 5 versions and they all end at 3:50 seconds, is this how long the song actually is cause it doesn't sound like the song should end where it does and whenever i remember hearing it elsewhere it seemed longer. i also had the song on my other computer and remember it being longer.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
If you're talking about Pink Floyd, there isn't a song Dark Side of the Moon (to my knowledge). You're probably thinking of either Eclipse or Brain Damage going into Eclipse.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
k whatever how long is it, and wtf every song i try to download is called dark side of the moon, thats ****ed
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
k whatever how long is it, and wtf every song i try to download is called dark side of the moon, thats ****ed

No, that's misattribution. The internet is littered with them. It's up to you to be smart enough to figure it all out.
Quote by Garret.

Well I know someone who thought that Green Days' Boulevard of Broken Dreams was called "I Walk Alone"... And Limewire had it listed as that too when he went to "try" to prove me wrong... So, shows you how dumb some sites are when listing that stuff.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
It's not the site's fault. It's the person who shares the song and has it listed wrong.
True. But how can that many people get the name wrong...? That's pretty pathetic, IMO.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
People are pretty pathetic. You really shouldn't be all that surprised.