Page 1 of 2
what the hell is a scene kid?

something to do with movies?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
and all the gay pics and eyeliner get on my nerves
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Not smart enough to even write their name...
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
they all deserve to die
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Nope. Of course they don't know the meaning of punctuation. I mean, come on. When you dress a certain way, you immediately lose about 96% of your intelligence. That's a scientifical fact. Take yourself, for instance. Due to the clothes you're wearing, you lose 96% of your intelligence, thus trying to insult emo kids by the way they act while not realizing nobody gives two shits and letting the fact that you're just making yourself look like a douche fly right past you. As is the same with the lack of puntuation with scene people. It's a vicious circle.

Someone's pants are on too tight...
\|/|-|/\T T|-|E F|_|ck /\rE y0|_| t/\|_k||\|g /\b0|_|t?????
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
what is a scene kid
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
(Myself101) ^ i really dont know either
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
One of the thing that pisses me off the most is when people type like 'LoL My NaMe Is ToMmY'. It just REALLY REALLY annoys me.
Sigs are overrated.
scene kids are those types that shop at hot topic and like-interest stores either because their friends are doing it and they wanna be cool, or because they see a band logo, think it looks cool, and not even know it's even a band shirt... either way, total idiots that don't know anything about the band they're supporting... which is really annoying when you try to talk to them about said band's upcoming tour/show/album/crisis/whatever
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
A scene kid is a kid who follows what ever musical style is popular. It used to be emos now its emo/hardcore. They are very easy to spot.
^no. most of it has nothing to do with either hardcore or emo. and people who follow the trends on rap and dress all 'gangsta' aren't scene kids. unless i'm mistaken or something, which i could be.

we don't have hot topic around here, so a scene kid pretty much entails someone with tight pants and hair brushed to the side. most of them are happy to shop at some k-mart or go-lo or something.

while you don't get a whole lot who are into actual hardcore (gb, minor threat, discharge, black flag, etc) you get a lot who are heaps into metal.
you also get a fair few who are heaps into fashion. but most of them are pretty cool
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
The use of two ampersands (&& is common among this group. It annoys me almost more than people getting "you're" and "your" mixed up.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The use of two ampersands (&& is common among this group. It annoys me almost more than people getting "you're" and "your" mixed up.

wait when do i get to be uger of the week
i have no clue how to label me...i have my hair to one side (not super emo long or anything) but i wear baggy/normal fitting jeans or jean shorts and regular fitting shirts(usually black with a logo on it by something i know about). I label myself as punk if i have to b/c thats what i am. ive been called emo before which is funny cause i hate emos and burn them all the time.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It annoys me almost more than people getting "you're" and "your" mixed up.

That annoys me so much.. it's like a pet peeve.
Scene kids are getting into the DeathMetal scene in Arizona and it pisses me off. I go to shows or something with my friends and we start moshing and they get all emotional if you push one. **** YOU SCENE BITCHES, I seriously hope you all die.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The use of two ampersands (&& is common among this group. It annoys me almost more than people getting "you're" and "your" mixed up.

Your right that's really annoying
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
something like this?:

&& I'm tried of being alone, I just want you so bad.. . .</3
Quote by clincher09
Your right that's really annoying

oh god i hope u did that on purpose
Quote by x/taluha
something like this?:

&& I'm tried of being alone, I just want you so bad.. . .</3

Yes, exactly.^^

I meant to make you UGer of the week before, but WrongWay had already got it. I'll make you next week, promise.
NGD gives this thread a thumbs down.

Edit: Oh yeah, Emo > Metal, every single time.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Mar 4, 2007,
it all revolves around what music they like....they wont try to look a certain way cuz their friends are doing it, but yeah they do tend to group together in clumps..
Quote by NGD1313
NGD gives this thread a thumbs down.

Edit: Oh yeah, Emo > Metal, every single time.

So what, NGD also refers to himself in the third person? I'm all for musical variety, but the skill required to write a decent metal song is generally a lot more than writing an emo song. Feel free to prove me wrong though...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Xx **** you I'm so HxC xX
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Wow. I got this dip**** to put icy-hot on his dick. I completely forgot about this.
What a good thread.
Quote by georgeazguitar
Scene kids are getting into the DeathMetal scene in Arizona and it pisses me off. I go to shows or something with my friends and we start moshing and they get all emotional if you push one. **** YOU SCENE BITCHES, I seriously hope you all die.

Oh here is an idea. Grow up!
Noone cares for stereotyping anymore. Why would you want to stop peoples fun or make them feel unwelcome at a music show?? Does it make you feel big in front of your friends??
You know people stereptype death metal people yeh? I'm sure it annoys you too. Grow the fck up.
Scene kids don't type l33t.
"x___&&these eyes have cried bloody tears;;x"
Stupid sh!t like &&, like WTF. Seriously does it mean Andand or what?
Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers' (Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or guitar_man_guy to join!

Member Number Three Of The:
"...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join!
does that include something like:

*#!****HEAD*!#$%

and then in their msn personal message, something really emo even though they're not? i have some contacts like that. he tries to act all cool but i swear he's on msn 24/7. everytime i get on hes online and always replies. and he plays runescape. my cousin got into a fight with him.
will he world, you have to have been to a metal show to know what he is talking about. he is saying if you go to a metal show where ther eis clearly going to be moshing, you need to be able to handle being pushed, and/or punched, by complete strangers whom you did nothing to...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I almost got into a fight with a scene kid cause i thought his friends 'band' was complete and utter crap and a rip-off of a better band. I could have beaten him, easy...I think.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Page 1 of 2