Page 1 of 2
Alright Pit dwellers, prepare to be confused/disgusted/amused/offended/etc. This could go in the Religion thread but I think in there it would get buried and forgotten and a thread of its own seems better since I want to know how UGers feel about this.
But before anything, I want to pre-apologize for any negative effects this may cause. It can be really scarring.

So if you're still curious, read on. A while back I stumbled across something quite interesting called 'Loving Jesus'. Me being the innocent untainted child, I thought it was just a cuddly form of respecting a religious figure. Oh how wrong I was! I will provide their description of this ideology so that you can all understand this movement:
Loving Jesus is a term that members of the Children of God/Family International cult use to describe their sexual relationship with Jesus. This doctrine was introduced in 1995, and is taught to all members as young as 12, but more fully from the age of 14. The Family describes the Loving Jesus teachings as a radical form of "bridal theology." It is their understanding of the Bible that the followers of Christ are his bride, called to love and serve him with the fervor of a wife. They take bridal theology further than other Christians by encouraging members to imagine that Jesus is having sex with them during sexual intercourse and masturbation. Male members are told to visualize themselves as women, in order to avoid a homosexual relationship with Jesus (male homosexuality is an offense warranting excommunication). Additionally, members are instructed to say "love words," or talk dirty, to Jesus as they are having sex. Karen Zerby has published a list of sexually explicit expressions that her followers could use during sex with Jesus.

Now that you (hopefully) understand this, I will post a quote about something commonly discussed here: masturbation.
*Note: Maria is one of the original members.*
The Self-Pleasuring Option
The "Loving Jesus" revelation offered another means by which a participant could spiritually make love to Jesus while experiencing the ecstasy of physical sex—masturbation. In prophecy the Lord said:

In the quietness of your chamber when you are alone, you can tell Me you love Me and you can show Me you love Me. For this is a very intimate and special way of loving Me. I do not require this and I do not demand it, for I will even be happy with the words and with your caresses, and with the symbolism of your love unto Me. But if you want a special time with Me, and if you want to feel My loving, you can touch yourself and you can make yourself go, and it will be Me loving you. This is intimate and this is between you and Me alone, as we kiss and caress in our bed of love together.

The Lord said in prophecy, "As you experience that passion and that desire before the moment of orgasm, this is an illustration of how I want you to desire Me, to long to become one with Me."

He said, "If you can do this, it makes it easier for you to feel and experience My love, it makes it easier for you to express these words of love, it makes it easier for you to understand how much I want to love you, and how I want you to love Me, because you have there an illustration in the flesh, in the physical, something you can see and something you can feel."

This Family of God even includes a guide to masturbation for teenagers and even 12-year-olds, and Maria even shares her own personal 'experience' with Jesus:
Mama's waving experience

68. (Mama) Not long after the Lord had given us the Loving Jesus revelation, I began having an unusual physical manifestation while saying love words to Jesus and making love with Him in the spirit. It was an involuntary jerking of my body, in my solar plexus region, similar to the movements of a woman's body when a man is ****ing her hard. Peter also had the same experience. I asked the Lord about it and what it meant, and He gave the following answer [Editor's note: see the article on prophecy]:

69. (Jesus speaking) I am really there ****ing you, and I really do fill your body with My penis and My seeds. I let you experience this and I have manifested Myself to you in this physical reaction that you've felt in your body.

70. I let you feel, see, and experience this waving or undulating or pulsating--the movement that you've felt deep down in your solar plexus, that you could actually visibly see in your body moving just as it does when a man ****s a woman real hard--as a touch of My love to you. This manifests to you physically that I'm really there ****ing you and filling you with My seeds.

71. It's a touch of My love to you for loving Me intimately, for obeying and coming when I call, for making love to Me and ****ing Me, for opening your heart and your pussy to Me, and letting Me enter into you. The seeds which I pump into you are being manifested not only in spiritual ways through giving you more understanding of My ways and My Spirit, […] but they're also being manifested in you physically. They make your body pulsate and undulate and experience the thrills of spiritual and physical orgasm. They unite you with My heart and My Spirit, they unite you and your partner with Me, and the result is a beautiful spiritual connection.

72. It is not reserved for you only, My queen. It is not reserved just for you or the king, but it is available to anyone who has the faith to reach out and receive it. Anyone who has the faith or who wants it can ask Me for it. Just like your Father David explained to you that if you wanted to **** him in the spirit, you could call on him and he would **** you.

Source: Maria #526, CM 3284, 12/99, "How to Love Me More, Part 3 — Answers from our Lover concerning the Loving Jesus revelation"

This attractive woman is the leader:

I personally am disturbed and I assume if I was Christian I would be offended in a sense because this goes against many of their beliefs. It seems like mockery in a way. What do UGers have to say about this? Any thoughts, comments, death threats, etc.?
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 4, 2007,
Lol, I've seen that woman before. I think in some magazine article.

Anyways, uh...interesting...?

P.S. - I'm a Christian and I'm not offended. People do stupid things in the name of Christianity all the time. How is this any different?
of course it's sick. it's people, literally, perverting religion using it to justify sex with children. it's disgusting. it's horrible enough these people exist, it's worse they're claiming to believe in the same loving, just god that i do.

Quote by yawn
P.S. - I'm a Christian and I'm not offended. People do stupid things in the name of Christianity all the time. How is this any different?

i'm not trying to sound like a douche, but i think you should feel something. if not just because when people kill and exploit others, etc. in the name of christianity it's a slap in the face to you, me, millions of other people, and god.

does it not make your stomach turn when george bush speaks of the iraq war as if god told him to do it?
#DTWD
Sick.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Primusfan has a point. They're justifying for their behaviour by tainting the name of a religion who disagrees with what they are doing. They're just raping Christian morals.
Quote by primusfan
i'm not trying to sound like a douche, but i think you should feel something. if not just because when people kill and exploit others, etc. in the name of christianity it's a slap in the face to you, me, millions of other people, and god.

does it not make your stomach turn when george bush speaks of the iraq war as if god told him to do it?
Meh, people are messed up. No use in me getting angry for no reason other than vengeful, mental justification. I mean, if I got upset every time someone capitalized on religious beliefs, I'd live a very sad life.
oh come all ye faithful
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by yawn
Meh, people are messed up. No use in me getting angry for no reason other than vengeful, mental justification.

c'est la vie. life is too short to be pissed off all the time anyway, so i suppose you're right.

i didn't really mean angry though, just kinda ... not so apathetic.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
c'est la vie. life is too short to be pissed off all the time anyway, so i suppose you're right.

i didn't really mean angry though, just kinda ... not so apathetic.
True. My best outlet for frustrations I encounter with the world is via songwriting. Things like Unit 731, My Lai, Nanking, and the feral child Genie have all distressed me greatly, but at the same time they've provided excellent inspiration for lyrical output
Quote by primusfan
of course it's sick. it's people, literally, perverting religion using it to justify sex with children. it's disgusting. it's horrible enough these people exist, it's worse they're claiming to believe in the same loving, just god that i do.

Yes it does make my stomach turn. Very much.
That's messed up.....Silly religious folk....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
What Bible did they buy?
Trust me, those people are not Christians. I hate it when someone makes up a completely different religion, then decide to include Jesus in it, and call it Christianity.
At least come up with your own names for your perverted religions.
Edit: Notice how they say "The Lord's Prophecy" and not the Bible. Also they don't list the verse number.
Last edited by rockr09 at Mar 4, 2007,
there used to be some cult like that in Singapore, Indonesia, etc, back in the 1800s, i think, or early 1900s, called "Children of God" or something. i saw it in some museum here. Their "bible" was full of pr0n. orgies and women masturbating and stuff. so, i don't think it was really created in 1995 by that woman, just brought back to a specific community by a preverted woman who just wants to have secks.
Quote by lithium26
there used to be some cult like that in Singapore, Indonesia, etc, back in the 1800s, i think, or early 1900s, called "Children of God" or something. i saw it in some museum here. Their "bible" was full of pr0n. orgies and women masturbating and stuff. so, i don't think it was really created in 1995 by that woman, just brought back to a specific community by a preverted woman who just wants to have secks.

I found something like this in a book about an artists/writer a few hundreds of years back who wrote and depicted this garden where one got closer to god through orgasm. I can't remember the name but I will find it and edit this. Either way, this woman just took old ideas and combined them into her own church of harlotry.
Edit: Not saying that carnal desires and all that is bad, hell I'd go for it, but why must she bring Christianity (or any existing religion that would disagree with this) into it? She could've made up her own religious figures. That's what all of them have done more or less.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 4, 2007,
Quote by lithium26
Their "bible" was full of pr0n. orgies and women masturbating and stuff.

sounds like my kind of bible...

i've heard about this before and find it quite disturbing, especially the sex with children part, fucking paedophiles... i thought christians thought of masturbation as a sin anyway, so how can they wank over jesus and stil think of themselves as christian?
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
This goes to show how strong belief in something which has no basis in reality can easily lead to madness.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^Truthfully I find that offensive. I've lived a pretty normal life and in fact I was always hopeless and depressed before I ever prayed to God to change my life. Now I'm happier than ever with many friends and the like. Yet I didn't become "mad" as you suggested. Your closed-mindedness and hatred of Christianity in particular will make you just look bad in any case whenever you decide to throw out thoughtless comments. Christianity is full of moral codes to lean on by in living this life and I find hope that one day all human suffering will be wiped out when Christ returns.

Threadstarter: This seems to have been already posted by Meths in one of his earlier threads. First time I encountered this group I was shocked beyond disbelief but then I couldn't care less about these morons. After all maybe they do deserve to be in this cult since they're too stupid to have fallen for all that hogwash in the first place.
[quote="'[Sniper"]']^Truthfully I find that offensive. I've lived a pretty normal life and in fact I was always hopeless and depressed before I ever prayed to God to change my life. Now I'm happier than ever with many friends and the like. Yet I didn't become "mad" as you suggested. Your closed-mindedness and hatred of Christianity in particular will make you just look bad in any case whenever you decide to throw out thoughtless comments. Christianity is full of moral codes to lean on by in living this life and I find hope that one day all human suffering will be wiped out when Christ returns.

I never implied that blind belief will necessarily make someone mad, merely that it may lead to madness, which the "Love Jesus" people have clearly shown. The fact that it made you all angry and defensive shows that you subconsciously acknowledge that there is some truth to what I said, but your religious bias won't let you admit it.

And I don't have a "hatred for christianity" you fucking moron without a brain, my only beef with christianity is when christians claim that what they believe is real, and I've said this time and time again in the Religion Thread, and that's a big difference from morons who passionately hate christians, beat them up and burn down churches.

Quit pretending like you know what I think.

And regarding moral code, if you had bothered to read the Bible you would know that aside from moral issues, it is full of terribly bad advice, it instigates mysoginy, bigotry, racism, and murder. The fact that you consciously pick and choose the parts of the Bible that are good and moral prove that you already had moral thinking to begin with, so your morality existed before you were actively exposed to the teachings of the Bible.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Mar 4, 2007,
Riiiight..I've seen your post in other threads calling God an arrogant asshole and what not. I've already seen most of you post so I can't be bothered.

Quote by Mad Marius
I never implied that blind belief will necessarily make someone mad, merely that it may lead to madness, which the "Love Jesus" people have clearly shown. The fact that it made you all angry and defensive shows that you subconsciously acknowledge that there is some truth to what I said, but your religious bias won't let you admit it.

Let me quote that again turd

Quote by Mad Marius
This goes to show how strong belief in something which has no basis in reality can easily lead to madness.

I have a strong belief in Christianity which you imply has no real basis hasn't driven me mad. Obviously you're just a jackass.

And I don't have a "hatred for christianity" you fucking moron without a brain, my only beef with christianity is when christians claim that what they believe is real, and I've said this time and time again in the Religion Thread, and that's a big difference from morons who passionately hate christians, beat them up and burn down churches.

Anyone who has seen your threads in the Religion thread or other multiple threads regarding "jesus" will find out how much anti-christian you really are.

BTW I just love ticking off morons like you..
And from someone who has a B+ and A- in calculus, statistics and managerial economics..riiight

Quote by Mad Marius

And regarding moral code, if you had bothered to read the Bible you would know that aside from moral issues, it is full of terribly bad advice, it instigates mysoginy, bigotry, racism, and murder. The fact that you consciously pick and choose the parts of the Bible that are good and moral prove that you already had moral thinking to begin with, so your morality existed before you were actively exposed to the teachings of the Bible.

Exodus 22:21- "You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him for you were strangers in the land of Egypt"

Exodus 20: "Thou shalt not kill"

'nuff said..you hate on christianity and the Jewish religion in particular.

Obviously you're better than me I bow down to your extreme intelligence oh intelligent one

*TRIES NOT TO LAUGH*

BTW I've added you to my ignore list so anything you say will just be ignored afterwards
Last edited by [Sniper] at Mar 4, 2007,
I wonder if I made him cry, as well...

Quote by SilentNighteer
haha wow, where in the Bible does it say all this?

It doesn't

They seem to have made up a scripture to justify their pervesions. I am a Christian (not a strict one but whatever) and to me this is offensive and just plain ****ing wrong.

I feel dirty just having read this.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Mad Marius

Or you could argue that God imprinted a certain level of morality onto all of our minds or that society gives us a psychological impression of morality or a billion other things.

There are so many arguments for and against religion that you're really going to get nowhere arguing about it. So why not just accept the beliefs of others and get on with your life?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
^ You can bring a lot of arguments for that, but some are based on evidence and rational thinking, and many others are based solely on personal beliefs and impressions. Let's distinguish between the two.

An argument that uses supernatural events as an explanation cannot be taken seriously in a debate, because there's no evidence whatsoever in support of supernatural events occuring anywhere in the world, ever.

Also, I accept what others believe, but when someone's personal beliefs are presented to me as fact, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for supporting evidence.

Believe what you want to believe, but if you think your beliefs are part of reality, prepare to defend them against people like me, with robust proof and intelligent rational argumentation, not like the douchebag above who resorted to mockery and insults when he felt he was losing the debate.

Quote by break-me-in
Or you could argue that God imprinted a certain level of morality onto all of our minds or that society gives us a psychological impression of morality or a billion other things.

There are so many arguments for and against religion that you're really going to get nowhere arguing about it. So why not just accept the beliefs of others and get on with your life?

Don't mind fetal rejects without a brain like Mad Marius break-me-in. Obviously he just does it to tick you off- christians in particular. I think he is just a little tapped on the head. Usually I just ignore morons like him but hey I could at least use some practice for my typing skills. Obviously he's a clown. Don't bother with pathetic morons like him. He's not even worth your time.

One word to sum him up: PATHETIC
I ruin dreams.

Get a clue Mad Marius..
You've been ignored

Man this feature is amazing. Now I can ignore brain dead fucktwits like the guy above. Obviously this guy is so pathetic that UG decided to add this feature especially made for morons like him. Now I can happily look at this thread without ever looking at his moronic and stupid posts which has an intelligence IQ of -100 ever again.
Last edited by [Sniper] at Mar 4, 2007,
Ah I just love this. I remember having a fight with mad marius in the metal forum, and have have disliked him ever since. But this is great.

:Beer:
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Ah I just love this. I remember having a fight with mad marius in the metal forum, and have have disliked him ever since. But this is great.

sorry for the double post.

Gross!!

And the woman has a pervrted look..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
sorry for the double post.

You could just delete a couple of them.

These people are pretty funny (if you ignore the pedophilia) , I remember a thread like this from a while back.
Yup it was created by Meths I think..

I still think these people already have fetishes for paedophilia, they're just using this particular cult as an excuse to continue on with their perverted practices...
[quote="'[Sniper"]']Yup it was created by Meths I think..

I still think these people already have fetishes for paedophilia, they're just using this particular cult as an excuse to continue on with their perverted practices...
That seems to be the case for the people who started it, and probably most people in it, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of them actually believe this garbage.
Page 1 of 2