a friend mentioned this website to me it is the most, there is not a word to describe how evil it is, its called conservapedia which is a right winged Christan alternative and nemesis to wikipedia.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolution

chris
member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero join. Australians only

Feel the Rhythm...
How is this evil? It just looks like the 'other' view to me, which in a way is quite refreshing. I see no reason to hold these people back from stating their point of view. Or am I missing something???
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
Damn! i cant edit it!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
conservatives are what the world needs to rid itself of.

anyone who disaproves of lesbians is no friend of mine
its not evil, its the first amendment in action.

note:i do not support the beleif the use of common era in place of ad is an attempt to erase christian history and etc
Why do people spew shit everywhere? It seems like no matter what happens, some religious group has to come up with something that contradicts it then they try and recruit as many as possible to their cause. If people would keep their f*cking mouths shut(even though they have the right) about everything and just keep it to themselves and their private life we'd probably be a little better off......./rant.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
So because of minor perceived underlying biases, they go out and make an overtly biased wiki whereby scientists who support evolution are described as 'non creationist scientists' and broad generalisations are made to support claims with an agenda. Right...
Right. But how articles about 'valence electrons', 'isotopes', 'rhombuses', and 'weather fronts' can be biased is beyond me.

Even more annoyingly, this site is 5x more biased than wikipedia, just in the other direction. How do they not realise that?

Wikipedia slightly beats Conservapedia in terms of detail.
Let's look at Conservapedia's article about Greece.
"The collective term for the civilizations of the Greek subcontinent." Great.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by lou_dog69
conservatives are what the world needs to rid itself of.

The world needs to rid itself of people.
What's up?