is the first bass the second one (in color) but with a black pickguard? or was it painted white? im trying to get mine like it thanks!
Last edited by GodSaveUsAll at Mar 4, 2007,

another picture. description says the finish is vintage white but the stock pics look to yellowy
It most likely is vintage white. White paint yellows over time. Especially the nitro finish Fender used to use. Or whatever it was...
Quote by BaSsReBeL171

guess what i would do to you with 2 twizzlers, a lemon, and a pack of hershey kisses.

It wouldnt be pretty
I'm not sure what your question is, but yes they are the exact same bass, with different pickguards.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
They come with white pickguards but you can buy replacement pickguards in different colors. I think in an interview I read Mike Dirnt himself said he likes interchangeable pickguards so you can write on them.
damn, you serious? lol i "painted" the pickguard black on Paint (the more yellowy picture) and it looks kinda weird unlike the more whitish picture

eh basically question was was that repainted or is/was it alreadylike that
Quote by GodSaveUsAll
damn, you serious? lol i "painted" the pickguard black on Paint (the more yellowy picture) and it looks kinda weird unlike the more whitish picture

eh basically question was was that repainted or is/was it alreadylike that

Yeah its fine. And if it isn't, you can always change out the pickguard for a small amount of $$
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
Yeah its fine. And if it isn't, you can always change out the pickguard for a small amount of $$

yeah, im not worried about the pickguard, just the color of the body :p
if you can't tell the difference, what makes you think its a big enough deal that you should get a whole new paint job on your bass?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
if thats not why you're asking, then why are you?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Before, Vintage White was known as Cream and was slightly yellower than the vintage white we know today. That bass appears to be Cream.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Threatdstarter, you make a lot of the same posts, denoting your utter confusion about simple bass topics.