So living on the gold coast in australia im surrounded by gangsters. They all form their little gangs. just a question on wat names gangs have around your area.

Where i live there is - The Parmy Army
- D-lux
- Coolie Crew
- BHQ

All wankers.
Wat are some near u??
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
There is this gang near me named the Queens Crew (named after a local neighborhood Queensland not the queen), and they threatened to kill my friend cause he was dealing weed in their "turf" they're all wiggers and wannabe gangsters and they piss me off cause they write QC everywhere but they don't do shit. Homo's.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
down in beenleigh these FOBS tried to start the bloods and crips
hahah they got beat down fast
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/AchillesCore.png[/img]

Quote by drakenshadow
no.

women are sketchy...
The Magic School Bus Gang. ****ing ownage.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
row-town ethnics... ftw
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Lots round here....Brixton is known for gang violence (with other areas around London aswell as internal gang warfare.) The "territory" I live in is the Bloodhound Gangs territory, apparantly. I don't know for sure but I saw it scrawled on a wall up the top of my street.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
the planeteers are always trouble
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Lol, some idiot wankster kids at my school started a gang called DL. It's not even a real gang it's just funny to look at them.
Quote by Angels Fighter
So living on the gold coast in australia im surrounded by gangsters. They all form their little gangs. just a question on wat names gangs have around your area.

Where i live there is - The Parmy Army
- D-lux
- Coolie Crew
- BHQ

All wankers.
Wat are some near u??

Dude im a surfer and they ALLLLLLL give me grief. Idiots.
Quote by willtheworld
Dude im a surfer and they ALLLLLLL give me grief. Idiots.

yeah i have been threatened by them but they all suck balls. RAP=CRAP
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
No gangs that I know of.

Back east I knew a lot of Bloods though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
in my school, each race usually hang with each other and are like gangs. so theres the asians, white and the africans and the italians (wogs).
lol we hav the DTR crew
bunch of fag wiggers. i dont even kno if they still even exist but all that ever happened was like 2 years ago they got sum spray cans and markers and "tagged" a heap of shit. pansies
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Carindale Bums.

They just hang out at Carindale Shopping Centre all day.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
we have this stupid gang called "cash money" and they went and tagged all over our town they are all wanna be gangsters and it shits me up the wall because they think they are so insanely awesome and try to fight everything that they see.
Quote by Angels Fighter
yeah i have been threatened by them but they all suck balls. RAP=CRAP

Not to piss you off but why did you put RAP=CRAP in that post? what does your opinion of rap have to do with anything.
and around here they just put the area they live in and put youth team.
so it's like the "made up place" youth team, pretty daft.
Im from newy, bunch of dickheads down here. Theres the nightstalkers, who hang around a shopping mall (oooh, scary), there was some gang called the SLK who came after me cos apparantly i owed some kid 10 bucks, which is piss all money anyway, ended up having to fight 3 of them cos they jumped me, killed them and the gang broke up, theres the local gang where i bodyboard, bunch of wankers, think they own the surf, but i tanked up a bit over the last couple of months so they wont say or do anything except drop in on me unless theyre in numbers... sad for 30-40 year olds, then theres the wog, tongan, asian, phillipino, abo and wigger gangs, only group i dont **** with are the tongans... yeh, hell down here, but its better than sydney.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Cadj
Not to piss you off but why did you put RAP=CRAP in that post? what does your opinion of rap have to do with anything.
and around here they just put the area they live in and put youth team.
so it's like the "made up place" youth team, pretty daft.

these gangs are all forming cause of people like 50cent and all those gansta rappers talking about their g-unit and SHit.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Quote by Dunjma

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Visit my friends Site
Quote by goth clash
Lots round here....Brixton is known for gang violence (with other areas around London aswell as internal gang warfare.) The "territory" I live in is the Bloodhound Gangs territory, apparantly. I don't know for sure but I saw it scrawled on a wall up the top of my street.

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals...
Quote by goth clash
The "territory" I live in is the Bloodhound Gangs territory, apparantly. .

Do they go around using Fuck innuendos and stealing your population of French midgets and women???
Mostly southsiders and northsiders.

I'm friends with some of the southsiders.
And they're all mexican.