Just kidding. I smoke weed everday but thats not what this thread is about. Its about gay shit. I share an apt with my brother, and he always leaves guitars on the floor and I step on them. Its ****ing lame. Granted, we have like 50 guitars and we build them and shit, but still... Its ****ing lame. You know what else? Chairs with arms on them are ****ing lame for guitar, but thier sweet if youre stoned and drunk and need to chill. I know this is a lame ass post about pretty much nothing, but I am stoned and drunk and in a chair with legs and I have to get my opinions out to the world, and what better place than the pit? Anyway I know how much people hate long posts ( I know I dont read them), so I'll stop writing. Even though I enjoy the fact that several people wasted 1 minute of thier life reading this post.
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
Weed, now that's some good shi.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Wow. I got this dip**** to put icy-hot on his dick. I completely forgot about this.
What a good thread.
you didnt even read the thread, you just saw the title and responded. Faggot
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Nah, weed's just more interesting.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Wow. I got this dip**** to put icy-hot on his dick. I completely forgot about this.
What a good thread.
Just punch him in the face. Done and done.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by the_random_hero

+1
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
you're an idiot. make an interesting thread with a relevant title next time.
from daylight...
...into darkness