Page 1 of 9
... we'll sort this out soon enough. for those who don't know (lucky bastards) there's been some people spamming the forums recently, presumably from 4chan and thus virgins.

we do not tolerate this behavior obviously. but i want to make it known that this extends to all of you. any reports of UGers spamming and flaming the forum that is the source of these attacks and you will be banned. there are ways to beat this, sinking to the level of the opposition is not one of them.
#DTWD
So that's who posted that pic of Goatse, eh? Oh well, have fun and what not.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
ewwww goatse. what's with 4chan and allways hating on ug?
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
I've been helping UG

It's good that you posted a thread though, davey.
<Han> I love Hitler
He/they posted pictures in more than half the threads I've seen. It's pretty gross...damn e-geeks and their hentai/shock sites.
I infiltrated 4chan chat last night, and couldn't find anything. I might have to go back undercover again tonight.
*pulls on sneaky sunglasses*

It was me and Dobbie who came up with the 4chan theory
EDIT: Hak is teh 1337 detective too
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I AM LEGION FOR I AM MANY!!!

Nah just kidding, I remember when they first attacked under the name of "N1GGERS=GAY", then "IbeLegion", and plenty others, I dont know what he smoked that made him want to say that certain phrase at the start of his posts.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Don't be a girl, Daveeey. I pwnd them. I probably deleted too many threads though, I got sick of seeing those pictures.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
With greety's new S'-modness of course lol.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.

Which is to say-

Quote by greety
Don't be a girl, Daveeey. I pwnd them. I probably deleted too many threads though, I got sick of seeing those pictures.

same. i was eating warmed up baked beans this morning after i woke up and began pruning the goatse threads at the same time. i was frighteningly unfazed.

p.s. i heard through the grapevine you have the power to delete posts in a user history without actually having to view them. i envy you.
#DTWD
Oh yea someone posted one of those pics in one of my threads!
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I never got to see the Goatse pics, the latest I saw were the ORLY Legion ones.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.

Which is to say-

Quote by primusfan
same. i was eating warmed up baked beans this morning after i woke up and began pruning the goatse threads at the same time. i was frighteningly unfazed.

p.s. i heard through the grapevine you have the power to delete posts in a user history without actually having to view them. i envy you.

yeah, the mutilation hentai I got was the worst thing I've seen in a while. and yeah I didn't figure out my new found powers in deleting without seeing the pictures untill they were almost all gone.

i had to find someone to hold me through the night after seeing them over and over.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Just masterbate to the pics...

It kinda gets the feeling of disguist and sadness over with.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I dono what all of you are talking about. I think that goatse stuff is H-A-W-T HAWT!!! Damn!
on a more serious note, yeah you guys should figure out how to ban all of them...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Nelsean
Just masterbate to the pics...

It kinda gets the feeling of disguist and sadness over with.

That's what I did, just ask anyone in The Casualty's "Avril, yey or ney?" thread.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.

Which is to say-

Quote by TimmyPage06
So.. what if you join one of those sites.. legitimately?

Not for spam, but indulging in whatever with yourself.

Davey will swear at you and ban you from chat
<Han> I love Hitler
Thankfully i don't know what the hell has been going on.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
whats this 4chan thing? never heard of it...you should block the site from getting new users for a little while, theyll give up after like a day and then were good
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I guess I chose the right time to be asleep.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Is this the guy that posted that pic of the anime and the dick going all the way through her stomach and what not....... yeah..... e-nuke him please. that was the weirdest/strangest pic ever but all i could do was stare in shock.....
they only got worse as the night went on...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
can you delete those pics?
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
What's 4chan? Is that a rival forum sort of thing? I remember having a problem with the Sputnikmusic-ers back in June, but they weren't as bad.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
like I said in the chat earlier today (or night), why don't you censor words like tubgirl, goatse, e.t.c. so linking the sites/pics with those words in them won't work? It won't hurt and can only do good
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
My brother started hanging around 4chan, is a virgin and does not share the guitar philosophy. COINCIDENCE!? Probably!
EDIT: to user 6 posts up: I only saw the pic with the chick on the crucifix, and thankfully, it didn't load fully.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Mar 4, 2007,
Good Job mods for addressing the issue.

*me reports like fuck*
Terms and Conditions apply.
I tried 4chan.com and it was one of those advert sites and there was a link saying "girls sucking horses". I wonder what the real site's like...
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
For those that don't know, 4Chan's just a retarded imageboard where they come up with all the memes like Caturday and Shoop Da Whoop. But most of it's just a load of retarded crap. In fact, they even have about 5 hentai boards.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Hey, a very good friend of mine is a 4chaner and he ain't like those darn trolls...

But anyways, thanks for clearing this up. You mods keep getting better at it.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'll go for a nice hentai-free stroll through the Pit.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
*Goes to get his torch, pitchfork and reporting button*

Ah feels like the good ole 1860's again and there's gonna be a lynching, yeeeehaw.
I think I heard something about a legion, didn't think anything of it. Do they not have better things to do though?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Jesus remember the Caturday malarky, has anyone thought of contacting 4chans admin and modding team and asking them for help.
Argh, why am I always away when such fun things happen

I would have had so much fun
My God, it's full of stars!
Hot damn. Those pictures gave me nightmares.

*and wet dreams*
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
I still don't know what happened here...
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band