I want to play a game. The rules are simple. This site is connected to a large server containing a deadly Trojan virus. Will you disconnect the internet to save the lives of those you love? The virus will protrude from your computer and will be flagged over via your fan. This deadly slow acting poison will be coursing through your veins. Those of you familiar with the Tokyo subway attacks will know what i mean. Note that i am not lying. To survive you must retrieve the antidote, but watch your step, each antidote brings with it a terrible and horrific surprise.

There are ways to win this.

*cough*

Let the games begin.

P.s Do not attempt to use the report button to end this thread.

On a serious note, is anyone here a fan of the Saw series? What were your thoughts about Saw III?
Last edited by skagitup at Mar 4, 2007,
How exactly do we play this?

Do you want me to build small evil nano bots, plant them in your ear phones, and wait for them to enter your ear and kill you? I wouldn't touch your ipod if I were you.
Someone needs a friend.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
*Punches skagitup in the nuts.* I DID IT! I WIN!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Metal claw
How exactly do we play this?

Do you want me to build small evil nano bots, plant them in your ear phones, and wait for them to enter your ear and kill you? I wouldn't touch your ipod if I were you.

*Pulls out earbuds, pauses iPod*

*Whistles casually*
So, my computer gets a virus and I "catch" it through the cooling fan?

Sorry, my brain doesn't store memories in binary form.

Furthermore, 6A F3 27 C9. Bitch.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by skagitup
I want to play a game. The rules are simple. This site is connected to a large server containing a deadly trojan virus. Will you disconnect the internet to save the lives of those you love? The virus will protrude from your computer and will be flagged over via your fan. This deadly slow acting poison will be coursing through your veins. Those of you familiar with the Tokyo subway attacks will know what i mean. Note that i am not lieing. To survive you must retrive the antidote, but watch your step, each antidote brings with it a terrible and horrific suprise.

There are ways to win this.

*cough*

Let the games begin.

P.s Do not attempt to use the report button to end this thread.

A) You need spelling lessons

2) stfu, *reported*
<Han> I love Hitler
On a serious note, is anyone here a fan of the Saw series? What were your thoughts about Saw III?
Jig Saw Is Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
saw I - frickin sweet... Saw II - alright ill give it some pretty cool....saw III - meh. too much blood not a great plot.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
is it just me or did the ending make it seem like there might be a fourth movie?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
theres gonna be few more methinks
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Technically Jigsaw is not dead. Technically Amanda has now taken over the job of Jigsaw. I believe the correct way of wording it would be 'the original Jigsaw is dead' although I could be wrong as I'm not sure if Amanda will use the name 'Jigsaw'. Maybe she will be 'Puzzle'.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.