Hey all!

I'm about to gat an iPod nano 2nd generation...probably the black 8gb model.
I was just wondering...I see in the package there is the Dock Adapter...but wait...is this just an Adapter...WILL I NEED TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE TO CHARGE THE BATTERY???

thx
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Quote by vivalasoad883
you can charge it from a computer with included cord

plug-in-the wall chargers are extra

like $20-$30 U.S.

how much time it takes to charge through USB cable???
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Yeah it takes about an hour or so, I find it alot quicker than a wall charger (I have both)
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Dude, i own an i pod 2nd gen (8gb). It comes with the usb to ipod connector (which is the wire used to charge the ipod) as well as apple stickers =D

anyways, apart from that i prefer my zen vision m compared to my ipod but thats another point
if you got nothing good to say say nothing at all.
thanks guys!!

So i'm gonna go with the 8gb version
I like the new nano looks...that's mostly why...
i found a 2 gig ipod in our library and turned it in to the office, but igot it back cuz they have a policy of if no one claims ti within a week you can take it or leave it at the office.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams