How important do you have to be for your murder to be called an assassination? what's the difference?
Quote by rw3cja
How important do you have to be for your murder to be called an assassination? what's the difference?

assassination is normally the term if used if someone in the government or a member of a royal family is killed. It can also be used for well known or highly respected members of society (i.e Martin Luther King) or for crime lords for some reason.
I thought assassination was when a person is sent to kill you, and murder is when someone kills you
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"Assassination is a sudden, usually unexpected act of murder committed for impersonal reasons, typically with a political or military leader as its target. Although assassination gained its name from that of a fanatical Near Eastern sect in the Middle Ages, the practice of assassination goes back to ancient times, and extends to the present day. At one time, the most widely used tool for assassination was a knife or dagger, whereas modern assassinations more often use guns or bombs, while poisons have long been a means of political killing."

Murder - "The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse." or a flock of crows...
Murder = I'm gonna stab you motha fuucka!
Assassination = I'm gonna shoot you from a 100 meters distance with my beautiful super expensive sniper rifle motha fuucka!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Assasination is a planned murder for a higher up of society or a rich guy. Murder is when somebody is randomly killed for random reasons.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by urik
Assassination = I'm gonna shoot you from a 100 meters distance with my beautiful super expensive sniper rifle motha fuucka!

This guys got it
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
An assisination is defined as the murder of someone for politcal of religious reasons.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Assassination = In its most common use, assassination has come to mean the killing of an important person. An assassin — one who carries out the assassination — is usually motivated by ideological or political reasons. Other motivations may be money in the case of a hitman; opposition to a person's beliefs or belief systems in the case of a fanatic; orders from a government that are often carried about by a subversive agent such as a spy; or loyalty to a competing leader or group.

Murder = The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by urik

genius
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana