Hey last night some wine got spilt on my laptop. Now some of the buttons such as the arrow keys, insert, home, end, pg up and pg down are doing just random functions, (eg if i press left arrow it writes this: n/ and brings up a menu). Is this cureable, and if not would i be able to plug in a new keyboard and switch this one off? thanks
Umm.. can't help you here. I got water in my phone once and the keypad started doing random stuff, but it eventually sorted itself out and works fine. If it is f**ked you can buy new keyboards and install them I'm sure.
Yeh just plug in a new keyboad!
Gutted 4 ya, My keys are ****ed too. Its like if i tap 'S' for example, it will jus start goin SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs and dont stop until i touch another key, sometimes it will just carry on with the other key i press, its a pain in the ass! Im guessin i'll need a new keyboard too... or i might just save up for a new laptop!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
I've had that before. All you have to do it take the keys out seperately and just clean the underkeyboard. In my case, keys kept doing random functions, not because of spilt wine, but because of my hair (when I took several keys out, I found quite a lot of single hairs).
At the time it was quite annoying. I didn't have a spare keyboard at the time and I couldn't log onto windows because a password was needed and it kept on pushing the keys, as I later found out, "abababababababababa".

But honestly, just take the keys out of your keyboard and clean the underside.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

hey, thanks very much for the help, i took the keyboard apart and cleaned it with a cotton swap and now its working pretty much (minus a couple of keys which i broke when forcing them off)