Can't get connected ive checked all the settings and firewalls and s**t like that. It's stuck on "Starting Connection"

Help?

Cheers
quit all your apps that use the web and manually reset the web. thats what i do
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Buy the CD?

Nice to see that someone still supports musicians.

Ok so I've got music I haven't paid for, but I buy CDs. Well done man.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I buy CDs too... he's just being in arrogant in immediately assuming i was downloading illegal music. Personally, I don't think i said i was downloading music at all, at any point in this thread.
Quote by jamesy15
I buy CDs too... he's just being in arrogant in immediately assuming i was downloading illegal music. Personally, I don't think i said i was downloading music at all, at any point in this thread.

*giggles* limewire - music = tissues

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
Why do people still use limewire when we have frostwire - same software but free....
Every inside out badger has a silver lining.
Quote by jamesy15

Fair enough. But c'mon most people who have limewire use it to get illegal music. So it's a partly justified assumption.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by jamesy15

Well, downloading Software is illegal too. And videos. Anything copyrighted, actually.

But anyway, my Limewire always does that. I just restart my laptop. Only takes about 30 secods, so Its fine.

[/hyppocritical thread]
Quote by break-me-in
Fair enough. But c'mon most people who have limewire use it to get illegal music. So it's a partly justified assumption.

Yes people do use it to download illegal music but if i didn't have Limewire i would never have heard of have the bands i listen to and thus i never would have bought their albums.
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Well, downloading Software is illegal too. And videos. Anything copyrighted, actually.

But anyway, my Limewire always does that. I just restart my laptop. Only takes about 30 secods, so Its fine.

[/hyppocritical thread]

no its not at all. Taking copyrighted music isnt illegal, but making copyrighted music accesable to others who don't hold the rights is. You can only get arrested if you let others download from you on peer to peers.
Bossman123 has hit the nail on the head there I think. How often does a full album download properly? and be of good quality? Rarely. Limewire = music sampler. I've got loads of CDs I wouldn't have had if I hadn't downloaded one or two songs by a particular band that I'd never previously heard of!! And it's still not working btw
Quote by Atreideslegend
no its not at all. Taking copyrighted music isnt illegal, but making copyrighted music accesable to others who don't hold the rights is. You can only get arrested if you let others download from you on peer to peers.

No, Im pretty sure acquiring pirate copyrighted material is illegal, as well.

http://mp3.about.com/od/isitlegal/a/riaalawsuits.htm

downloading copyrighted material without expressed permission is illegal. Such music must be purchased in order to be legal.
Quote by giant_toaster
Why do people still use limewire when we have frostwire - same software but free....

because standard limewire is free and then you just download limewire pro off standard limewire. simple as.
Quote by Saintsatan
Torrent.

Torrents are better for whole Albums or Discographies, rather than songs, I think.
How big is the Pro file?? I dont wanna download a virus by accident. It is 4,000 and something KB?
try going into file>connect

i had that problem. it took me an hour to figure it out.
get Ares.. seriously.. works like a dream,
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq
*giggles* limewire - music = tissues

that's getting sigged man
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
People still use Limewire? I suppose Kazaa is still going too?

I barely download, but if I do, I use torrents.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by mister389

that's getting sigged man

ahahahaha nice one. i just voted 'no' in the "Have you been sigged" thread as well!

Quote by civildp1

Quote by SupremeACL