Im interested in buying one of these.
Did anybody have any experiences with this little head?
the price is attractive, but can it bring a good tube tone?
it brings the best in natural tube tone, seeing as no eq's like!!

Its a neat little thing and for the price like its great!!
Im getting one fairly so myself!
I have this head, and it ****in rules. However, it depends on what your playin'. I looooooove vintage tone, but if your into more modern metal shit then go buy another amp. It's perfect for classic rock, blues, jazz, fusion and such like. Yu can realy fell what your playin and the sound is controlled completley by your playing, which is how i like it! How you pick, strum, etc wil make the amp sound different. It's realy bassy and deep, if u like that sort of tone you'll love this! It's based on apparently countless little vintae amps from the 50's or 60's, everyone will tell you something different. The volume is perfect for home use, and if you get some good speakers, (i use a closed back lanet cab with jensens and it sounds lovely) and mic it up it will good for little gigs as well. Go buy this amp!!!! Try it out first to make sure it's your style, and if it is, lucky you!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
I have this head, and it ****in rules. However, it depends on what your playin'. I looooooove vintage tone, but if your into more modern metal shit then go buy another amp. It's perfect for classic rock, blues, jazz, fusion and such like. Yu can realy fell what your playin and the sound is controlled completley by your playing, which is how i like it! How you pick, strum, etc wil make the amp sound different. It's realy bassy and deep, if u like that sort of tone you'll love this! It's based on apparently countless little vintae amps from the 50's or 60's, everyone will tell you something different. The volume is perfect for home use, and if you get some good speakers, (i use a closed back lanet cab with jensens and it sounds lovely) and mic it up it will good for little gigs as well. Go buy this amp!!!! Try it out first to make sure it's your style, and if it is, lucky you!

so, not good for hard rock or metal,
can pedals bring any good? (DS1, uber metal)
I bought the combo, and it's a stunning little amp. It takes pedals exceptionally, has a brilliant clean and a gorgeous cranked tone, and is cheap as anything. The combo also has a 4ohm speaker out so when I need I can hook upto my friend's 1x15 cab for extra volume
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by vedsla
so, not good for hard rock or metal,
can pedals bring any good? (DS1, uber metal)

REaly if you want metal tube tone, you wont want this amp, however it gets on well with pedals. If you want the metal sound get a 'uber metal' or w/e the **** sounds best or metal,some EQ and drop the mids, then it might sound OK. But likie i say, go for a valve king or sommat, cos this thing was not made fro metal.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
REaly if you want metal tube tone, you wont want this amp, however it gets on well with pedals. If you want the metal sound get a 'uber metal' or w/e the **** sounds best or metal,some EQ and drop the mids, then it might sound OK. But likie i say, go for a valve king or sommat, cos this thing was not made fro metal.

Speaking of Valve king, is that an good solution.
Think they are made in China, do they have any chance of having nearly as similar
tone as a Marshall or Mesa Boogie ?
Quote by vedsla
Think they are made in China, do they have any chance of having nearly as similar tone as a Marshall or Mesa Boogie ?

Yes. A snowball's chance in Hell.

The Valve Junior's made in China, too, for the record. I'm sure that's a big part of the reason that both of these amps are so cheap. For $100, you can't beat the VJ for tone. There's not a new tube amp of any size that comes close. If you start looking at the Valveking, you will be able to find much better amps for your money. Maybe not as powerful, but better.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I've got the combo, and dang. It is nice. I love it when it just starts to break up, giving you the best Brown Sugar type tone ever. If you've got a boost or OD pedal, it'll sound pretty sweet with it.
i have one, it's great to have one around, but in a band practice situation, you're gonna have some trouble getting your volume over the others (even with a 4x12 cab). but if not, it has great tone, and through an eq pedal can sound however you want.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008