I'm not a huge Blur or Gorillaz fan, but I love Paul Simonon's work and I love Fela Kuti so I decided to pick up the album, and its a great, layered, textured, dub infused bit of work. Any other fans?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I saw them live on the BBC a few weeks ago and it didn't make me like it that much. But I didn't watch it for long enough and after hearing so many positive reviews for it, maybe I should check it out.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I'm seriously considering picking up their debut. I've heard great things about it.
My small group leader, put it on while we were all talking, and I just got him to tell me the name of the band tonight...
gotta say,
I love it
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
It is a good CD, but whilst listening to it you've got to try and not think that it's made by the people who were involved because it's good, but not great.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I'm in with the "ignore the hype" crew,. I thought it was a great CD. It just had too much to live up to.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.