Alright, this is going to be my second guitar body I've ever built. However, before I start on the actually planning/building process, I have a few questions I need some concrete answers on.

*My first guitar project came out ok, but by no means great. The string action is way too high for my liking, and the neck pocket in general came out bad. Everything was measured well, but when you have a "get it done quick" friend (with no guitar experience) helping with the build, it's hard to be spot on with what your looking for.

On to the questions...

How do I route the neck pocket so it's exact? Do you route on the inside of your mark and file/sand your way out to your mark?

Is it possible to make a body out of one piece of wood? So it's not two sides glued together. (not ply wood or pressed laminate boards.) I've been searching the internet forever, and I can't find one place that makes a board that is to my specifics. (2" thick, 17"+ wide, any length)

(This sounds like a lame question)
Does it matter how far back I place the bridge? (relative to the neck) I mean, will it mess with the sound or even intonation in general? Is there a "sweet spot" to place the bridge so it'll sound the best?

Finally, (unrelated to the guitar building) how do I post pictures on UG? Do I need a photo bucket account or something like that? I'm asking so later on I can post pictures of my guitar, along with thread info., while I'm in the building process.

These may sound like lame questions, but I can't find anything (specifically) on the videos/articles I've read online.

Thanks guys.
The people at Gear Building and Customizing will help more than GG&A. Delete this, and make a new thread there.
Quote by cokeisbetter
The people at Gear Building and Customizing will help more than GG&A. Delete this, and make a new thread there.

hahaha, crap. Sorry dude. I thought I was there. hahahaha.