OK, i have a query.

Some tit took it upon themselves to make a thread about Daniel Radcliffes winky and decided it would be 'apropriate' to post a link with a picture on.

But what i want to know is - Why were the Americans of that thread so scared of a picture of a penis?
Is that really a fair question? I figured most of that thread was just people being jealous of his wealth and women, and they took it out on his poor penis.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
You mean you're a guy who's okay with seeing random people's penises?

Hmm... I wonder.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
i thought this was gonna be about circumsizion (sp?)

anyway, cuz it's part their culture.

Kinda like how us Germans don't do well with overly violent pictures/other things
It's cause Americans are stupid you tit.

Just like Brits have bad teeth, a fake queen, and despite being a world power for hundreds of years, are now America's bitch.

It's common knowledge really.

/xenophobic stereotyping
Quote by NGD1313
It's cause Americans are stupid you tit.

Just like Brits have bad teeth, a fake queen, and despite being a world power for hundreds of years, are now America's bitch.

It's common knowledge really.

/xenophobic stereotyping

hahahahahahaha! Damn man, your just as bad as him. But a 1000x funnier. hahahahaha.
cause a great majority of us americans are homophobes and dont know how to see another guys dick. when they're just jealous he's getting a ton of money and most of the teenage girls in our country think he's hot. and that most of america is circumsized and he wasn't, so circumsized dicks look kinda funny to us haha. but yeah
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

I just think it's funny that J.K Rowling is telling him he's runing Harry Potter by baring all on broadway
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by x/taluha
i dont care from this day forward

i ****ing love americans

admit it, you fell in love with one.

Or one saved your cat.
It's a sense of denial. They all how well small willys in contrast to the UK and naturally, in particular, the Scottish, where average length is 17 inches, un-erect.

FACT.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
im english and I like penis
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Derigiberble
It's a sense of denial. They all how well small willys in contrast to the UK and naturally, in particular, the Scottish, where average length is 17 inches, un-erect.

FACT.

I'm sorry, but the Irish just happen to have you beat.
So, since i don't enjoy looking at harry potter's penis, I am homophobic. Well then I say to you, I am proud to be a homophobe.

And now I will point and laugh at you for taking enjoyment in looking at foreign penises.
*points and laughs*
-----> y2james2007 :p
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I'm sorry, but the Irish just happen to have you beat.

Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
17" unerect? What are you an elephant? My BF is Scott heritage and.... well not 17 INCHES!!!
"The only solace to the miseries of life is Music and Cats". Albert Schwietzer