Lets run the posuers over with a car!

Mike 2 is the man its so plain to see
for his practical dissing
he should charge a fee
he is the smartest dude in the forum
all of you should know
kicking people asses
with only words you know?

haha...mike 2 you are the man. i love when you make people look like complete and total idiots. Example - Meltin John!!!
i think its funny that every person he gets into an argument with they end up being banned. hahahahaha
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Wow, i don't even know what to say...i was so unprepared for this... :pulls out piece of paper and clears throat:

I would like to thank PickItUp123 for bringing this true information to the masses,
and BrianApocalypse for being there for me through thick and thin.
JohnnyNemo, he was like a father to me, like my mentor.
CowsWithGuns, all i got to say is, Thank God for CowsWithGuns
Uraniyum, one of the greatest posters to ever bestow this forum, you and Hardrock 1315, one of my favorite posters also, have showed me the greatness of Chaos UK, they are a solid listen.
Ska Wars, Waterproofie, HP Lovecraft, Whevryn, Iluvpowerchords... you all rock...
Pinheadslts715, you are a God amongst men...
Adam Harrison_9, we may butt heads sometimes about Anti-flag or rise against, but the punk bond is stronger than these differences...
I'd like to thank Slack Babbath, for pretty much pushing me to write that Combat Rock review, without you i would have probably looked more stupid than i did.
Rock the 40oz., Prince, Sargasm, the glue man, and blink182gurl...you all rule...I hope im not forgetting anyone...

and pickitup123, i am so gonna try to sig this song you wrote...maybe we should all collabarate with music and such to bring our message the the world on my greatness...

:shakes the award in the air:

thank you...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Last edited by mike2 at Mar 4, 2007,
whoa...what?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.