There's one on a website.... It's the Dual Calbier 50 (I think it's dual I can't rememebr the first word... I'm just supposing xD)

And, it looks a hell of a lot like a Mark VI... But with maybe less features... Is this amp any good, will it be good for metal?
The DC-5 is a great amp. The GC by me had a used DC-5 head in the store for $600 that I almost bought a few months ago. To me, the DC-5 is a cross between the Mark Series and a Recto. How much is it going for?
Quote by Guitarmiester
The DC-5 is a great amp. The GC by me had a used DC-5 head in the store for $600 that I almost bought a few months ago. To me, the DC-5 is a cross between the Mark Series and a Recto. How much is it going for?

It doesn't have a set price so I'm supposing it's best offer... My birthday is next month so I'm gonna ask him to hold it for me...
Quote by Guitarmiester
I think I can get you clips of the DC-5. If I can find them, I'll PM you.

Ok... Thanks man.
Quote by Guitarmiester

can you post them? I'd like to hear some clips too.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Think I could get some of the clips?

Tried one a while back and liked it, but didnt get too much time to mess around with it
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by Guitarmiester

you should post them in this thread
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/