WD-7 up for sale again

Well the original buyer of this backed out for reasons not under his control.

so this is back up for sale.

I've had this for almost a year, its in good condition, wear around the bottom, but in perfect working order.

This is a GREAT wah, perfect a lot of styles, i could go from metal to funk with this thing, its extremely versatile, its probably one of the most versatile wah's i've seen for the great price, has a high and low switch, also a 3 knob EQ and a fine tuning knob. Also has a switch on the side that switches it from spring loaded (turns off the wah signal when you stop using it) and regular (turns wah signal off when you stomp on switch)

i'm looking to get 70+shipping.

I can get pics now if anyone wants them.

also, I might be selling my Small Clone Chorus, if anyones interested, i'm looking to get around 50+ shipping.

I also have a large selection of cd's for sale, ranging from blues, classic rock, jazz, and prog. if interested ask.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Apr 4, 2007,
Pics of the weeping demon? Thanks.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Nope, it's my decision. He's going to die.

i might be able to get pics, i dont have a working camera at the moment but i can try and get one.

the pedal looks great, except for the slight marks i mentioned, but like i said its not very noticable.

also, for right now, AC-2 on hold.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
ill take the weeping demon, you have AIM?
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
WD-7 back up for sale, pics at request.
Sorry man, this moneys going towards my Blues Junior (or the Jap. strat in another thread on here). If i didnt need a new amp so bad i would.
I'm not going to get into this with you again, i'm sorry dude, last time i checked i thought you had someone buying it off you?
Good, thats what you should do, i planned on buying that from you, i was actually pretty pumped about hand painting it and shit, but shit happened and i couldent buy it.
Well S*it does happen and you said you would buy it when you had the cash. Well then you got the cash and I started seeing you posting about buying other things.

i never got the cash that i was supposed to buy your pedal with, and i never said i would buy anything other than your pedal, that asshole that was banned for scamming was selling the dd-6 and i said it was a good price and if i had the money i would buy it, i also said i had other things to buy with the money i was getting, and if i had it after i would buy it.

seriously dude, this is so old, i'm sorry, i cant buy it, just drop it.

if you still want to argue, PM me, just get it out of my thread, you got pissed when Pink did it in your thread, just dont clutter up mine.
It would have, i know your pedals are quality, and i really am sorry, but i dont need an OD, i just sold a Jekyll and Hyde, i would have kept that, but if i get my Blues Junior and i havent sold my SC i might be interested in it again.
That is pretty crappy that you ordered a custom pedel then after it is made didn't buy it...
It'd be wise to stay out of something before you know the whole story, but i was supposed to have money coming which never came, so i couldent afford it.

I thought the issue was resolved because i thought i read something about him selling it to someone else, so i just forgot about it.
up.