I searched but found nout.

I'd say for those tasty tasty legion pics! Nah just kiddin', I'd have to say for all the incredibly random ownage and flaming there is for people who post things in the pit like "mA guR1fr3Nd h45 4 g-StRAng buT sH3 dUn''T plaYAYA G33ta-R!!!!!!11!!!"!!!!!"
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
I don't. I'm just really, really, really bored.

A lot.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I love it because all my friends are here

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i don't love it. in fact, i hate it. it's full of a bunch of angry sexually frustrated idiots.
#DTWD
Quote by Kensai
I love it because all my friends are here

Because he's here.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Because it is filled with moronic,opinionted,egoistic,not mature,close minded retards that I enjoy talking to.

Besides,I got nothing better to do.
Quote by primusfan
i don't love it. in fact, i hate it. it's full of a bunch of angry sexually frustrated idiots.

You want angry sex don't you. because that's how i love it baby
There is something very loveable about it.

True, there are many silly people here, and people seem to come and go; but its always quite a fun place, not too serious; its one of the only forums I've been on where the mods don't spoil the fun for everyone cause they think they own teh internets, etc.
Quote by primusfan

And how!
NOPE.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
I honestly enjoy watching idiotic strangers argue over the internet.

No you don't.

Terms and Conditions apply.
because i can witness a surreal world of makebelieve egos argue with each other over things they know absolutely nothing about
and then click refresh
and it starts alllllll over again
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
i can pretend to be cool....and also theres always something to talk about(even if they are all about the world coming to an end)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Because its fully of knowledgeable asshole that pwn dumbasses (and when it happenes its hilarious)
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by cagnius
Because he's here.

awwh I love you too cagnius
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████